Authors Note

Hi everyone I'm soooo happy to be able to publish my first chapter of A pet's purpose. This has taken me very long and I'm looking forward to continue with this book!

This book contains graphic, mature and sexual scenes and before such a chapter I will put a warning. Have in mind that those chapters won't make up the whole story, it's just a side plot that will give us some background information and eventually connect everything in the end.

I currently have Christmas-break but when school do start I can't promise my updates will come as often as I plan them to! I'm thinking of publishing maybe twice a week? I apologize in advance if I can't keep it up but commenting "hurry with writing" or such similar won't make me write faster. Respect my time and I'll respect yours.

Since my first language isn't English my grammar isn't the best. If you do spot a mistake let me know, any help is appreciated!
If I correct any of my mistakes or change some of the storyline in the book I will mention it at the start of the chapter.

If you have any ideas along the story let me know! Comment, vote and share! Any support is appreciated wether it's a small comment or a vote.

Well well, let's get started now!

-Blondie