2

And Chu Shuang only looked at her aunt Lin Yanhong coldly, and after a long time, a sarcastic smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

Sure enough, the experience was exactly the same as in the previous life, the exact words, and the disgusting demeanor of the aunt Lin Yanhong in front of him were all like a video replay, without a trace of change.

His thoughts slowly drifted away, and the memories of his previous life poured back into his mind --

"Chu Shuang, you dare to steal spirit stones!" You are a wasted person with depleted spiritual power, what do you want spirit stones for?

"What's wrong with living in your house? I'm too small for this house!

"Chu Shuang, you give me an honest face, obediently brush the bowl, otherwise get out of this door!"

"What? Tell me to move out? Do you have the ability to drive me away, and you can still stand up without looking at your own waste?

.......

Spiritual power is depleted.

This is a nightmare that haunts the hearts of all the awakened, in the early stage of spiritual power recovery, the spiritual power between heaven and earth is not stable, and occasionally one day is like a turbulent wave, and the spiritual power is like a gurgling stream full of the spiritual roots of the awakened. But for a few days in a row, the spiritual power decayed, and the spiritual roots of the awakened were as difficult as parched soil without spiritual power nourishment.

Occasionally, there are awakened people who have a weak physique and can't withstand the toss back and forth, and the spiritual root becomes fragile and unable to contain spiritual power, and the spiritual power in the body is also depleted, becoming an ordinary person.

If it really degenerates into an ordinary person, it will be considered bad luck, but the spiritual root will become wasted and followed by the blockage of the meridians, and the person's body will become extremely weak, relying on the support of drugs to invigorate blood and improve qi, otherwise the body will become weaker and weaker, and even die.

In her previous life, she didn't know people clearly, and allowed her aunt's family to live in the house, and at first her aunt treated her kindly, but as her spiritual power gradually dried up and Lin Wan's talent became higher and higher, her aunt completely revealed her sinister face.

First asked her to work, and pushed all the dirty work to her, and if she showed a little tiredness, he would scold her and ridicule her for being a waste. She was weak and unable to resist, and she died after a serious illness.

And the aunt's family proudly became the new owners of the villa, and the small life was enjoyable.

The woman's screaming voice faded away, replaced by the aunt's smiling, flattering face.

Chu Shuang's expression gradually became cold.

Aunt Lin Yanhong felt that she had hidden her mind well, and when she saw that Chu Shuang didn't speak, she deliberately straightened her back and took out the shelf of the elders: "Xiaoshuang, your aunt and I treat you well, I didn't know that you had a villa, but I really wanted to protect you to the base." Now that you've got the benefits, don't you plan to repay us?

Chu Shuang didn't answer, but showed a surprised look: "What? Doesn't my aunt know I have a villa?

Lin Yanhong was stunned for a moment, and replied stubbornly: "Yes, how can we know!"

"But you went through my backpack three nights ago, Auntie doesn't remember?"

In

fact, Lin Yanhong had already heard this rule on the radio, and knew that Chu Shuang was carrying documents, so she said that she didn't know the rules of the base, but she was calculating how to live in the house in her heart.