22

After Lu Meng was kicked out of the Pharmacy Research Association, Wang Qian and the others pretended to be quiet for a day, and did not come to the door immediately, but they couldn't sit still on the third day.

Wang Qian held the life-saving promise in her hand, and led a group of people to come to the door to ask for a way, and her face was full of expectations, happiness, worry, fierceness and other expressions, as if she would have facial cramps in the next second.

"Isn't that the way, I'll go with you." Chu Shuang calmly put a basket of fresh millet peppers into the sales basket in the living room and locked the door of the store.

Obviously, Wang Qian was afraid that she would play tricks, so she not only invited the staff of the notary office, but also set the location in her own pharmacy and asked Chu Shuang to demonstrate it herself.

Chu Shuang nodded, and followed the group of people to the pharmacy, and couldn't help but say as she walked: "My millet pepper is super delicious, it's dried, put two sticks when stewing meat, remove the fishy and greasy and delicious."

Wang Qian's mind was full of refining methods, and she was obviously not in the mood to discuss it, so she let out an "oh".

Chu Shuang continued to babble: "I plan to buy a flour mill, grind the dried chili peppers into powder, and sprinkle a little when roasting the pork belly to increase the flavor and freshness, do you say it will be welcomed by everyone?"

Wang Qian walked by herself, casually coping: "Anyway, there are a few ways to eat the meat over and over again, it should be."

Chu Shuang smiled sweetly: "Then I'll be relieved."

Seeing Chu Shuang's expression, Wang Qian always felt that this person was going to play tricks, but along the way, Chu Shuang followed their rules and regulations, and smoothly walked into the pharmacy and came to the production table.

There were a bunch of people around the production table, all of whom were members of the association, Chu Shuang stopped when he saw this, looked at everyone and said, "I said, I only told the president about the refining method." The members of the

association were stunned, not knowing whether to go or not to go.

Wang Qian's eyes were happy, and she also said: "Chu Shuang said so, you should go out first, and you will come in when Chu Shuang is gone." The

members had to go out and wait, and when everyone in the room was gone, Chu Shuang slowly swayed to the production table.

The elaborately arranged high-end production table was filled with flasks and test tubes, as well as a large basket of fresh silver star grass and even a pair of sterile gloves.

She picked up a Silver Star Grass and asked in an envious tone, "This is from the supplier?" It's fresh.

Wang Qian was a little impatient: "I am the president of the association, of course I have to use the best Silver Star Grass, can you start refining?"

Chu Shuang lowered her head and began refining, the process was very simple, put water, add cold water, she was even a little hungry when she was doing it herself, she always felt that she was cooking noodles.

br /> "There is a lot of tomato sauce in the refrigerator, you can make a bowl of tomato meat sauce noodles, and you must omelette in the noodles, so that the omelet is full of tomato soup. Thinking about the sweet and sour tomato flavor of the noodles and the sweetness of the meat sauce, she even wanted to drool.

Wang Qian, who was next to her, listened to these inconsequential words, rubbed her temples with a headache, and told herself to hold back and not get angry.