74

With the help of the White Wolf family, Chu Shuang's sea fishing business developed rapidly, and in just one week, it had grown to three medium-sized steamers and five small ships.

Chu Shuang stood on the newly purchased ship to install weapons, there were few types of weapons on the ship, and she specially purchased heavy firepower guns to facilitate the fight against strange monsters.

The white wolf clan was calm, sitting in the back next to each other, with a murderous aura faintly leaking from a pair of black and blue pupils.

Chu Shuang had long been Xi to the characteristics of this clan, and while installing it, he introduced the use method to the white wolves, which was originally a serious scene, but a large fluffy ball broke this scene.

"Where do you live?" Bai Bai rubbed the ear of a white wolf.

He sticks out his tongue, like a large marshmallow, and greets his fellow human beings warmly, even if this "kind" is limited to his own cognition.

After learning of the arrival of the white wolf, Bai Bai often found an excuse to come to the island, and he was very enthusiastic about his relatives, giving full play to the social nature of the dog, but the white wolf did not appreciate it.

"Forest." The white wolf said indifferently.

"Where's the forest? Speaking of which, Ben Wang may have been there! Bai Bai's eyes lit up.

The little white wolf was a little impatient, turned his head and said coldly: "An unknown forest, there are water monsters on the left, pine monsters in front, and occasionally spider monsters visit, would you like to go to the white wolf tribe to have a look?"

Bai

Bai said: "... Uh, let's talk about it. The big dog was weak-hearted, shook his tail and walked to Chu Shuang's side and complained: "The

white wolf is scaring me, right?"

Chu Shuang snorted: "What the white wolf said is true, and the situation is thousands of times more difficult than you think.

She had taken the time to go to the White Wolf Tribe, and was completely shocked to learn about the survival situation, the White Wolf Tribe lived in caves, surrounded by crises, but with their wisdom and fierce nature, they were forced to lay a world in the unknown jungle.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but add: "Sure enough, it is a race created in a cruel environment, and a few clicks can subdue a strange monster."

And the silly Bai Tian on the side was unhappy, and whined: "Isn't this dog bad?"

Samoyed was so aggrieved at this time, the little dog said that he would cry, and his eyes were red and became airplane ears.

"Of course you're great, too." Chu Shuang hugged Bai Velvet and kissed it, and ate a mouthful of dog hair.

The ship's new weapons had been installed, Chu Shuang straightened up and clapped his hands, letting the white wolves come forward to learn Xi and return to the island by themselves.

Suddenly, a hairy ball jumped in the distance, it was Mr. Bai, who hurriedly came to her with a communication device in his mouth: "The test results of the expedition team are out!"

"What?" Chu Shuang hurriedly took the test sheet and saw that it was the test sheet of the smell defense instrument.

She asked Bai Bai to pretend to be her relative and sent the scent defense device to the expedition team for testing, she didn't have much hope before, but looking at the test results in her hand, Chu Shuang's face gradually became serious.