11

The small garden in the backyard was overgrown with weeds, and it was extremely difficult to clean up, Chu Shuang was busy from morning to night, tired and had a sore back, and fell asleep on the pillow.

The next day, she woke up slowly, subconsciously looked at the cats and cubs under the bed, and found that Mr. Bai was not there, and only a few nutrient solutions were left next to her.

Mr. Bai keeps an eye on the movements of the cubs all the time, and every once in a while he has to go into the room to take a look, and at night he even lies in the box, curls up, and holds the cubs in his arms, and the little white boots are sideways, as if he is always guarding against others stealing them.

"Tsk, no wonder it's my father." Chu Shuang sighed with emotion and got out of bed to see the cubs.

The stench of the garbage dump on the cubs has faded, but there is a strong smell of milk, and they are sleeping with their eyes closed, holding their brothers in their arms, and their delicate and thin little chests are rising and falling, proving that their vitality is extremely tenacious.

But Chu Shuang was very worried, the cubs were good at everything and everywhere, but they were too quiet, they couldn't hear a cat meow for a long time, and they slept all day long.

"Animals do sleep a lot in their infancy, but... Does this kitten sleep too often?

Chu Shuang propped her chin, unable to figure out the reason, and at this time, the door was pushed open, and Mr. Bai walked in with his big furry tail.

"I slept until noon, what did you eat in the morning?"

"I don't like leftover rice, so I went to the forest next to me and picked two wild fruits." The cat said, shaking off the jungle breath of her body.

It looked at Chu Shuang's surprised eyes, and said, "Don't worry, it's just the surrounding forest, I often go."

"No... I just..."Chu Shuang felt bad for a while, thinking that if she had a refrigerator, the white cat would not have to travel far to find fruit.

But after thinking about it, even if you have a refrigerator, you need to spend a lot of spirit stones to buy it, after all, the fruits and vegetables around you are extremely precious.

Plant your own? I don't know how long it will take for the saplings to bear fruit.

This thought flashed in Chu Shuang's heart, shook his head and stopped thinking about it, and then asked the white cat how the list was drawn.

Mr. Bai said: "The list is over, but now there is good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear?" Chu Shuang immediately said, "Listen to the

good news first."

Then the white cat didn't speak again, but stretched out her paw and tugged on Chu Shuang's trouser leg, signaling her to go out. Chu Shuang didn't know why, but she also followed it, walked out of the door, walked through the corridor, and as soon as the door in the backyard opened, she was immediately covered with red eyes.

"What's going on?" Chu Shuang looked at the backyard in disbelief, because she was hallucinating.

The millet peppers in the backyard have grown twice as tall overnight, and a few millet peppers that she regarded as incomparably precious yesterday are hanging a tree like a small lantern for the New Year today.

She counted a little, and there were about fifty millet peppers, as well as many white flowers, and when the flowers fell, they could produce millet peppers.

Looking down again, yesterday's weak, pitiful and cute potato seedlings have grown thick and tough plant trunks, and invade the territory outwards with teeth and claws.