Chapter 1

(A/N)- Words in-between ** are in sign language.
Levana POV.

The vibration from my alarm on my phone under my pillow wakes me up. It's the same thing every morning. Back to the muffled colorless reality that is my life.

Hi my name's Levana and my life is pretty crazy. I don't exactly remember a time before Shield found me. Except everything that Hydra did to me. And even that is foggy. I don't know if it's Hydras fault I'm deaf or color blind or mute. Or if I've always been. One things for sure no one should ever have to go through what I did and I'm gonna do everything in my power to save as many as I can from their claws.

*Good morning.* My mom signed from the doorway.

*Morning* I signed back before stretching and getting out of bed.

*Are you excited for today or nervous?* She asked.

*A bit of both.* I answered before going to my dresser. I grab some clothes before turning and showing them to her getting a nod I go to the bathroom to get dressed.

Today I would officially meet the avengers and move into the tower. My dad had finally let me "try out for the team" and I passed with flying colors apparently. Yes I just made a pun now ignore it.

You know how I have parents? I don't not really they just adopted me because I was underage and helpless. I love them anyway tho. My dad is the one and only Nick Fury the director of Shield. My other two parents are Philip Colson and Maria Hill. There all soulmates and yes my dad is capable of feeling love.

After putting on skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt (I don't know what colors so that's up to you nosy readers that find my messed up existence intertaning) I walk out of the bathroom to see my pops(Phil) standing there with my mom who is holding my suitcase we packed last night.

*You ready to go kiddo?* Pops asked.

*As ready as I can be.* I answered with a nervous smile.

*That's my girl.* Mom signed pulling me into a side hug. I let out a silent laugh when she pokes me in the side. We walk outside to the car and I hug my pops goodbye before getting in with my mom. And of we go.

As we drive through the bustling city that never sleeps I look out the window watching the world through my color devoided eyes. Yes I am a 100% color blind which means I can't see any color at all my world is black and white. For example that scene in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian when they jump into the black and white picture yeah that's what my world looks like.

We drive into the secret entrance of the tower and park. I get out and grab my suitcase from the trunk. And then we go into the dreaded elevator. I absolutely hate elevators. Because I can't hear my sense of touch is more developed so I can feel every little vibration being made. Whether it's someone across the room laughing or in this case the stupid elevator.

When the stupid contraption stops it opens it's doors to a fancy living room. I can feel the presence of 5 people in this little area before I see them. I see them talking to my mom.

Room pov.

"Hi Maria." Natasha says giving her friend a hug.

"Hi Nat." Maria said back with a smile as they pulled away. "Avengers this is my adoptive daughter Levana Drakos." She said introducing Levana to the rest.

*Hi nice to meet you all.* Levana signed greeting them.

*Hi Levana I'm Clint Barton. I'm partially deaf too.* Clint signed standing in front of her making sure she could see his hands.

*I would say that's great we have something in common but I know it isn't.* Levana smirked while answering. Clint, Natasha and Maria all laughed at that.

*Hello Ana it's nice to meet you again.* Natasha signed already having met the young adult.

*Yes nice meeting you again agent Romanoff.* Levana smiled at her.

*I'm nice meet you Steve Rogers.* Steve intended to introduce himself.

*Nice to meet you too Mr. Rogers. I can read lips if that is easier for you.* Levana informed him while silently giggling.

"She said 'Nice to meet you too Mr. Rogers. I can read lips if that is easier for you'." Clint relied the message to Steve holding back a laugh.

"Oh ok yeah. What did I sign?" He asked reluctantly.

"You said 'I'm nice meet you Steve Rogers'." Natasha said laughing at her soulmate who looked embarrassed.

*Levana this is Peter he is two years older than you. So your close in age. We thought it better if you didn't meet all of us at once and get overwhelmed.* Natasha signed introducing her youngest soulmate who is 22.

*Thank you for thinking of that it means a lot.* Levana said after waving at Peter who waved back shyly.

"Hello Levana welcome to the tower please make yourself at home." Tony said making sure to face her and that she was looking at him when he spoke. He also didn't bother to introduce himself because well he's Tony fucking Stark.

*Thank you.* She signed.

*Hello Levana I'm Wanda it's gonna be nice having another girl around where gonna have so much fun.* Wanda signed with a big smile.

Levana pov.

I think I'm gonna like it here yes yes.

A/N- Thanks for reading I hope you all enjoy my new book!😁