Chapter 20

Levana pov

"We should do this again." Sif said smiling at me.

"Yes! We really should. Your a great sparring partner." I told her as I disappeared my weapons.

"Have a wonderful rest of your day Lady Levana. We shall see you at dinner." Volstagg said giving me a pat on my shoulder. He's my second favorite cause he loves food like me.

"Come Levana! Let us show you the royal garden!" Thor said loudly as he led me away quickly. I didn't even get a chance to say bye to Frandle and Hogun.

"What's the rush you two? I didn't even get to say goodbye to Frandle and Hogun." I asked confused on why they were so eager to go.

"There's just uhm-" Thor trailed off. I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"There's just much to see!" Loki said quickly as they continued walking. I stopped.

"Why are you guys acting weird?" I said as I stood where I stopped, my hands on my hips.

"Weird? Us? Haha! We aren't acting weird! Your acting weird." Thor said loudly while laughing. He only acts that way when he's hiding something.

"Thor. What are you hiding?" I said walking up to him staring him in the eyes. I wasn't using my powers but I still have good looks to persuade people.

"Hmmm h-hiding? I'm not- not... Not hiding anything!" He stuttered as his cheeks got a light pink coating on them. Isn't it interesting how I have this effect on the avengers who already have soulmates? Hmmm.

"We simply have a surprise for you, and you know how bad Thor is at keeping secrets." Loki said swiftly coming to rescue his brother but rolling his eyes at the last bit.

"Mhmmm sure. Don't roll your eyes Loki it's not becoming of a prince." I said walking away. I heard him scoff behind me. Hehe. I knew right where to hit him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I said awestruck as I took in the beautiful garden. Flowers of different kinds and colors lined the pathway. It smelled amazing as well and didn't stirrup my allergies.

I walked along the path my dress that I now had back on dragged slightly behind me. I ran my hand over a beautiful leaf that looked like lace. Then I saw it. A gorgeous gold glimmering flower. I crouched in front of it taking in it's sweet aroma.

"Do you like that one?" Loki said softly standing to the right of me.

"I love it. It's beautiful." I said gently caressing it's soft silky petals.

"Not as beautiful as you." I heard Thor say behind me. I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Would you like to pick it?" Loki offered.

"No thank you. I prefer to see it like this even if I can't have it with me." I said as I gave it one last smell and a caress of it's petals. I stood up and continued looking around the massive garden. In the far corner there was a tree that resembled a willow. It had a wooden swing hanging from it's branches. On its branches where small purple flowers. I walked over and sat on the swing. I swang gently as I looked up at the flowers.

"You look like a painting sitting there like that my dear." I heard Frigga's voice say from behind me. I turned smiling to the queen.

"It's beautiful here." I said looking back to the garden.

"Yes, and you make it all the more beautiful young one." She responded to which both God brothers nodded their heads.

"Thank you. You flatter me to much your majesty." I said as I stood up and walked over to them.

"I have the answers you seek should you want to know them now." She said looking me in the eyes. Did I really want to know? I turned around looking at the golden flower again. The answers I'm looking for could change everything. Do I really want things to change? That's the only reason I haven't admitted knowing to them. I'm I ready to remember who I was? Who I am?

"Yes." I said decidedly.

A/N- OMG GUYS IT HAPPING! SHE'S GONNA FIND OUT WHO SHE IS! I'm so excited! Even though I'm the writer! 🤣😜