Chapter 4

Levana pov.

I knew what had just happened. And no I'm not talking about my anger getting the best of me. No I'm talkin about my other side showing.

What other side? That's a good question let me put it bluntly for you. My dragon side. Yes I said that while smirking to myself in my head now shush.

Now I seem unrealistic right? Well yeah I guess I am. But so are gods like Thor and Loki. Or super soldiers. Or sorcery. Or people that transform into raging green giants. Or and my personal favorite people in flying metal suits that just so happen to be rich. Who knows maybe none of us actually exist in this world? Maybe we're just part of someone's imagination?

As I'm clearly in the middle of zoning out pondering my twisted existence someone decides to interrupt me. I feel a very slight breeze as someone opens the door to my room. I flip backwards on the bed before jumping on and pinning the person.

"Whoa there tiger!" Tony says as he holds his hands up.

*Sorry* I signed getting up from straddling his torso. Steve had fortunately walked in behind Tony and helped him up as I went back to sitting on my bed this time facing the door.

"It's ok I'm used to getting jumped as soon as I walk through a door." Tony said with a smug look on his face.

*Weirdo* I signed rolling my eyes but still smiling at his probably somewhat of a joke.

"Right um we came to apologize for what Pietro said. A lot of times he says things before actually thinking about them." Steve said.

*He should apologize for himself. He's a big boy isn't he? And I should also apologize for getting pissed about what he said.* I signed.

"You see the thing is he's kinda scared of you at the moment. You know cuz of the whole..." Tony said gesturing to his eyes.

*Oh that right...I owe the team an apology for that. My abilities are triggered by certain feelings at times.* I explained vaguely. I wasn't sure how much exactly they knew. I usually avoid telling people I ain't exactly human.

"We would still like to see your abilities. Would you still be interested in showing us?" Steve asked.

*Sure. Some of my abilities need subjects though so I need volunteers.* I signed with mischievous smile.

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Tony said before turning and walking out of the room Steve and I following.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Alright show us your thing." Steve said as he and the others stood somewhere around the room. I had a blind fold on was standing in the middle. They wanted to see my "seeking ability". It's the best way to put it even if it does make me sound like a dog.

I concentrated on my feet on the ground. Feeling through them in a way.

A foot tapping 7 feet away from me. I walked towards it the vibration waves in the ground from my steps bounced around on and off of things and back to me. In a way I could see without using my eyes.

As I got closer I could feel someone breathing two feet in front of me. Smaller in take more feminine.

*Wanda* I signed. She grabbed my hand making a thumbs up before walking over to the "found" wall.

I stood still feeling for the vibration waves left by Wanda walking away. Someone leaned against the wall opposite where I was standing. I walked closer. Pulse quicking. I feel the vibration of his heart beat in the air. It's very fast. I pointed at him.

*Pietro* I signed smirking.

(A/N)- Ello thanks for reading! Her ability to feel vibration waves is based on Daredevil with sound waves. See ya next update! ✌🏽😁