Chapter 5

Peter pov.

I watched as Levana pointed at Pietro before signing his name. He grabbed her hand making a thumbs up and walked over by Wanda. It's amazing how she can do that. I sat down cris cross apple sauce.

Levana walked over and put her hand to the wall. She then looked up and pointed at me before signing my name. I jumped down from the ceiling landing in front of her.

*You shouldn't have sat down Peter you sent vibration waves down the wall to the floor.* She signed before patting my shoulder and walked away to find the others.

8 minutes. That's how long it took her to find 12 people blind folded not to mention she can't hear. It's amazing the way she would stand still for a second before turning and pointing at someone.

There's something about Levana I don't know what it is yet but there's something about her. Like when she smiles I just want to see it all the time. I want to make her smile. Be the reason she is happy. You know it's a little weird because that's how it feels with my other mates. I just keep thinking maybe she's the last one. The missing piece to our puzzle.

Levana pov.

After I found everyone the next ability they wanted to see was my compelling. I don't really think it's compelling but it's the only thing it compares to.

I was standing in front of Steve who had volunteered. The way this works is I look into the eyes of my victim before thinking about what I want them to do. Just so team knew what I was going to make Steve do I signed it before actually making him do it.

*Kneel* I signed looking him straight in the eyes. I'm told that when I use this ability my eyes turn a purple blue color and apparently glow. Now of course I don't know what those colors look like but it seems to freak people out because "normal people" don't have eyes like that.

I watch as Steve kneels right away. His face oh my gosh! I love the looks on peoples faces when I make them do something and they have no idea. My dad says I must have a bit of an evil side because I like controlling people.

I look at the others standing on the other side of the room behind Steve. They all have shocked faces. I smirk before concentrating on them. Kneel. I order them in my head. Everyone except Loki, Wanda, Natasha and Bucky kneel.

I knew Buckys story. He was mind controlled by Hydra. Apparently I was to. I remember most of my time in Hydra it's just fuzzy. I do remember him though my only friend in a place full of my enemies. I would never mind control him without asking first. I know Loki was to after all that's why he attacked New York. I know he can take it but I also know he can refuse it. For him it's more of a request. And of course he ruined my fun and denied it.

I also gave the order as a request to Natasha. That woman is scary so I'd prefer not to get on her bad side. Wanda is powerful enough to reject my order I can sense that. I tried it anyway and yep I was right it didn't work on her. Those to women are fucking awesome!

"What the hell!?" Tony said before a look of recognition flashes in his eyes. He glares at me.

"How? If you are just a mortal." Thor says. In his eyes I see amazement and confusion. I giggle silently before releasing my hold on everyone.

"How come Bucky and Natasha didn't kneel?" Sam asked raising a brow.

"I have no idea why I didn't kneel." Bucky said visibly confused.

"That's because she didn't make you." I see Loki respond as he looks at me. He has some look in his eyes but I can't tell what it is.

"You didn't make me kneel Levana? Why?" He said stepping forward a bit.

*Because it didn't feel right controlling you without asking. After all I know what that feels like. You always acted different after getting wiped or controlled even if you always remembered me.* I signed looking down at my feet. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Apparently that means I'm "blushing" whatever that is. It seems to happen when I'm embarrassed, flustered, or shy. I glance up when I feel vibration waves coming in my direction. Bucky is standing a few steps in front of me. His eyes have a glassy look to them. Shit.

"Can I hug you please?" He asks I can see his lips tremble slightly when he talked. I nod with a small smile. When he hugs me everything feels right. Like this is where I belong. But it couldn't be.....could it?

A/N- Thank you for reading peeps! See y'all next update! 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜