Chapter 17

Levana pov.

"Bye! Have fun you guys!" Tony said faking not being jealous.

"Aww love don't worry you can go next time." Loki said hugging a pouting Tony.

"You two say hi to your mother for us ok." Nat says as she gives them both hugs.

"Of course my queen." Thor says giving her a big hug and a quick kiss.

"Bye Levana, your going to love it in Asgard it's beautiful." Bruce says giving me a goodbye hug. If it was possible for me to melt I would have. I absolutely love hugs from the team.

"Let us not waste anymore time!" Thor said before practically running out the door.

"What an embecile." Loki said following him out.

"Bye guys! Don't forget to take care of Phantom or I will murder you in your sleep!" I said happily as I skipped outside catching up to the two brothers.

"Let's definitely not forget to take care of Phantom cause she ain't kiddin'." Bucky says to the team. They all nod in return.

"So how does this work again? I mean I know it's some rainbow light thing that... Teleports us?" I say as we stand in the circle of burned ground on the tower roof.

"You'll see." Was the only answer I got from Loki. Pompous ass.

"You know-"

"Yes I know now shut up!" I growled at him. Of course he read my mind.

"Levana you should hide your features we do not know how our people will react." Thor said sadly putting a hand on my shoulder.

Go away you damn goose bumps! I wonder why they're called that?-

"It's ok Thor I get it." I say giving him a warm smile and repressing my features. Even dense Thor didn't believe me for a second. These guys are getting too good at reading my true feelings.

"Alright here we go. HEIMDALL!" Thor shouted pointing Mjölnir up to the sky. Then a rainbow light came and sucked us off the earth and... into space?

"Woooooooo! This just like flying but without my wings!" I yelled as I barrel rolled. The two just chuckled at me. And then we just like appeared in some spinny gold.... sphere? thing. And I fell flat on my face.

"Ow." I say rubbing my nose as Loki and Thor helped me up while laughing.

"That wasn't funny you big oafs!" I whined pushing them away a little.

Yes I can actually push them and they move. I might be tiny but I AM MIGHTY! Nah I'm just strong.

"Welcome home your highnesses and welcome to Asgard Lady Levana." Said who I think is Heimdall.

"Thank you Heimdall it's good to be home." Thor said happily.

"Thank you." I said softly to which he gave me a nod.

"Come Lady Levana." Loki said putting his hand on my upper back and leading me out of whatever this place is. Thor and Loki already told me they'd have to be more formal with me here because they didn't want people getting the wrong idea and it's also the custom on Asgard.

Oh my gods! The rainbow bridge! It's so beautiful I almost don't want to step on it.

Two horses stood outside of the golden sphere thingy. One black and one white. It's obvious who's is who's horse and not just because of the saddles. Thor walked me over to his horse.

"This is Sleipnir. He's a good horse!" Thor said patting the horses neck.

"Hey pretty boy." I said putting my hand in front of his nose for him to smell. Sleipnir put his nose on my hand and I ran it up his forehead softly.

"Come you will ride in front of me." Thor said before lifting me up with no warning and sitting me on Sleipnir.

"Oh jeez. Give me a warning next time Prince Clumsy." I laughed being caught completely of guard. I started calling him Prince Clumsy after he tripped and spilled water on me 2 weeks after I moved in.

"Sorry my Lady." He said as he stepped into the stirrup and hoisted himself onto the horse.

I gulped down big breaths as I felt his chest against my back and his arms circling around me to reach the reins. His big muscler arms. I feel my face heating up. Crap. I'm just keep my head down. I feel his chest rumble behind me. Yeah he's laughing which means he knows.

I look over at Loki who of course is already looking at me with a mischievous smirk. I stick my middle finger up at him and he rolls his eyes with a smile and continues riding forwards.

A/N- Thanks so much for reading! Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. 😅 But oml! Over 3k reads! Anyways hope you enjoyed!