Chapter 16

Someone's pov.

"So I cannot wield them the way I need without her permission?" A deep voice asked in the darkness.

"Yes sire." Another replied.

"Then I'll just have to get her permission, won't I?" The voice said again a smirk evident in his reply.

Levana pov.

I wake up huffing and sweating. A dream. That's all it was. God's what was that? There was so much destruction and death. So many people just..... vanished. What a weird dream. It felt so real.

I walk to my bathroom and turn on the water. I undress as the water warms. I catch my own eyes in the mirror.

"Give in to me."

Thud

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Were my eyes just colored!?

Who's voice was that!?

I frantically look around the bathroom for anything. Nothing. Gods what is happening to me!? I carefully look in the mirror again.

Oh. My. Gods.

My eyes. They're purple and I can see it. I touch the mirror just to make sure it's real.

"Of course it's real silly." A dark sounding feminine voice echos.

"Who are you?" I ask quietly.

"I'm Máni the moon goddess. Actually more like a fragment of her soul." Máni says she has the same accent as me.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I'm literally so confused.

"No need be confused my dearest one. I am but a part of you. I am what you refer to as your dragon side." She tells me. My dragon side?

"What do you mean?"

"I give you my powers and my mightyest form. The powers of the moon and the form of the moon dragon."

"These are your powers? And what dragon form? I only get dragon features." I ask I don't know what the hell she's talking about.

"That is because you have not accepted that form. You think your half form is a curse. Until you learn to accept yourself for what you truly are a Goddess. You will not have your full power. I must go now I have said to much. Just remember your greatest gift, your power is love." She said and then I couldn't see color again.

What is going on?

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Sam have you seen Loki or Thor I needa ask them something." I said as I walked into the living room and saw Sam on the couch.

"They're getting ready to go to Asgard for the weekend." He said as he continued watching the TV.

"Ok. Are they in their rooms?" I asked him.

"Yep."

Birdbrain. I turn around and walk back to the rooms. Natasha. Clint. Bucky. Sam. Steve. Loki! I stop and knock on his door.

"Come in dragonet." His smooth voice comes from inside sending shivers down my spine at the nickname.

"Hey. I heard your going to visit Asgard." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"I am. But that's not why you came here. What's your question darling?" He always knows.

"What do you know about the a moon goddess named Máni?" I ask quietly while looking down at my feet. His head snaps up to look at me when I say the name. What's that reaction?

"Where did you hear that name?" He demands.

"U-uhm I uh- I just know it?" I said hopping that would suffice.

"Strange you would just know that name." He said pinning me with a look. Yeah he knows I'm lying.

"Uhm I was looking in the mirror and I heard this voice and she told me she's the moon goddess Máni....I sound mental...." I rushed out what happened then noticed how crazy I sound.

"I'm sorry it's probably nothing." I said turning to leave only for the door to close in my face. Ok I guess not then.

"Levana won't you come with me and Thor to Asgard?" Loki asked grabbing my hands. Oh... He has soft hands.

"Why? I m-mean not that I don't w-want to go but...why?" I ask stuttering like an idiot just cause he's touching me.

"You can get a better answer there." He said. I do want an answer.

"Ok then. I guess I'll go pack then." I answered.

"Alright I shall see you at dinner." He said softly tucking a strand of my wet hair behind my ear. I can feel my face start heating up. Abort! Abort!

"Yep ehehehe s-see you t-then!" I nervously giggle and run out the door down the hall and into my room slamming the door behind me. My goodness I need to get this under control.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Sire we found her."

A/N- Dun-Dun- Dunnnnn!! Hai thanks for reading!