Chapter 2

Brandi's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone introduced themselves. Nash told me that shawn wasn't here yet but he will be here in like two hours. poop. Well we all have time to spare, well at least I do. the guys went outside to play basketball I wanted to sooo bad but I could barely walk on it. I just went outside and sat on the trampoline looking at stuff on my phone listening to Shawn of course. you know when you have those times you just like the music think you're lip sinking it but its really out loud. yeah. Well that just happened and I'm so embarrassed. my cheeks turned a bright red color and I got off the trampoline got my crutches and went back in the house. the guys stood there in shock. Was I really that bad? They stood there for a few minutes talking and then went back to playing I felt all sweaty because it was very hot outside so I decided to take another shower.
I did all my business and decided on straitening my hair, now for the clothes {I hate this part so hard} I chose a lace top, white shorts, black vans, and a black and white bandana.[i don't wear make up if you were wondering] I was kind of bored because everyone was out side so I got my guitar out and played, you know what it is already Shawn's song Air, I started strumming and singing a little.
Then everyone was quiet when they came inside so I didn't hear them until Shawn sneezed, wait... "SHAWN!!!" I yelled so loud California could hear it. hehe.opps. Earlier the guys video chatted Shawn and I was flippin' out dude. I guess he was happy to meet me because after I yelled he hugged me for the longest time.{if only this really happened to me, my bad get back to your story} I was so excited I know how to play all of his songs on the guitar and I know all the lyrics to his songs. "Hey Nat!" Said Shawn "Hey!" I simply replied. Way to go Brandi that's the best you could do. note the sarcasm. Then all the guys greeted him with their handshakes and bro hugs. I bet I looked so stupid I couldn't stop smiling. But I saw Hayes looking at me with a weird face after Shawn hugged me. I felt uncomfortable. But I just brushed it off. We all listens to Shawn and the jacks sing. I was just sitting there listening then Kian {Kian from o2l} he has to yell "Hey Brandi... you should sin Imagination with Shawn!" Dang you Kian. "Oh umm... I'm fine just listening um... yeah..." I say uneasy dang why did I have to sing in the first place. ughhhh. "Brandi. Brandi." everybody started chanting. Why does it feel like I've known them forever. wow. "ummm... I'll play the guitar not sing." I said unsure that it would please them. "You have to sing Brandi please!!" Taylor { Taylor Caniff} says in the cutest voice with the puppy dog eyes. how can I say no! Come on I mean it's Taylor. "FINE!" I say frustrated.
I play the guitar and Shawn starts singing and I join in at some parts.
Then I hear when we were singing. Oh my gosh someone recorded it. can you guess who it was the one and only Matthew Espinosa. dang.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well hope you liked this chapter and stuff. leave comments of what you think or any suggestions and stuff.
I just noticed I keep saying stuff. poop. whatever. More to come soon. 😊