Chapter 8

Brandi's POV

So Nash just said that Hayes likes me... not paying it any mind I just said "Lets play capture the flag!" everyone agreed and I went to get the equipment Hayes followed me... just great. "B ya know Nash was just kidding when he said I like you, right?" he said unconvincingly "yeah totally! Why are you asking?" I said leaning against the wall crossing my arms trying to act not like such a weird person like always. "Well... i was umm just clearing things up..." he said scratching the back of his neck and sending a nervous smile. i just gave a warm smile and he blushed which was cute... like in a friend way... I mean hes cute and all but I thin we will just befriends i've seen his vines and stuff and he is just the same funny, goofy, weird person and i really like that. "Then why do you seem so nervous?" i said laughing a little. "Well umm... I get nervous talking to you sometimes." He said quietly looking down. I can tell my cheeks got really red because i could feel it. So i just smiled and got the stuff to play out side but I couldn't find the lights to set up so I told the guess and it was really warm outside so I asked if they wanted to do water balloon fights at the park everyone agreed to it so I went to my room to find the pack of 100 glow sticks. I know I know that's too many glow sticks bit they were so colorful and bright and fun so I bought them! The I had to find my pack of 300 balloons and it was harder to find because not all of my things were unpacked yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was really shot but I just wanted to update before this weekend because... I'M GOING TO WATER COUNTRY USA SATURDAY!!!! So i'm like really excited and stuff i am just really pumped so i wanted to update before i go there and before the school year starts the 31st. So i'm not sure if I can update next week because its the last week before school but I am going to try to! This year I want to try and update as much as I can so the people that read this ( if there are any) can have something to read and look forward to! And if you do read this book please please please comment so I know that there are other people enjoying my book other than my friend! and vote if you want and tell people about me and check out my other book it is a Hayes Grier fanfic so yeah hope you like it 

                                                                                                              ~Nathalie