Chapter 3

So this sucks Matt recored us singing I mean it sounded good, well Shawn I sounded like a dying llama. btw I love llamas. "MATT!" I spit at him. "yessss B." he said so sweet. "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?!" I say almost with steam coming out of my ears. "Matt answer me!" "Wellllllll, ummm... ijustpostedthevideoofyouandShawnsingingonyoutuve." He said catching his breath after. If you haven't noticed I have really bad stage fright. So this was something big for me. See what I did there? Anyways... I ran out the house to the park down the street that I saw earlier and I found a big branched tree to climb up. I went on YouTube and went on Matt's channel. oh no... 3 million views SHAWN AND BRANDI! Crap what am I gonna do it is already trending now my Instagram, vine, and twitter are blowing up. Why? Why? Why? Why? Thats all I think at the moment, this could make or break me. I started crying because if kids saw at my old school saw it I would die. At my old school I was bullied by like a few people but I still had friends. they would protect me. My best friend Chase he helped me through everything no mater what it was he was there. I really don't like what happened after that. I just sat there in a tree by myself in a tree then I looked down I saw someone climbing the tree. Crap someone found me! I looked to see who it was again it was JC. {JC caylen} he sat next to me we say in silence for about 10 minutes. Then he spoke. "B, why did you run out?" He spoke softly. "I-I-I ummm... I have really bad stage fright and I like singing just not in front of people. And you found out why." I said nervously. "Brandi you don't need to be afraid if anything, next time let me know, okay? Oh and we should get going I left the group and they are looking for us and your mom is really worried." He said convincing me. But I still said a little extra that I felt was needed. "Okay, but if anything like that ever happens or starts to happen again promise me you will protect me from it?" "I promise, now let's get going, shall we? Yeah." I called my mom and told her I was going back home with JC. then I stopped and he asked me what was wrong. I answered with a question. "Can I have a piggyback ride pleeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee????!!!!!" "Yeah, hop on kiddo!" Then I jumped on him, hope I don't b kill his back. "Oh umm... B were you crying??" "Yeah but I don't want to talk about it. I say quietly laying my head on his shoulder. I find him close like an older brother and a best friend! "I know we just meet but you can trust me you're like a little sister to me!" He said being totally serious. "I know. and thank you JC it really means a lot." I have an older sister that is in college and we rarely ever talk the only time she calls or texts me is if my mom doesn't answer her phone. she is 19 her name is Emma. Emma and I were really close before she got to 11th grade I was in 6th grade that was 4 years ago the last time she ever called me was 1 1/2 years ago. wow what a sister. She is a snot nose brat that needs to get straightened up. I tried to do it give her a smack in the face or two j have once. She was with her friends in her room but I didn't know they were in there so I walked in asking her if she wanted to play soccer. that's what Emma and I used to play all the time, everyday actually. Her friends have her a stank look, she turned to me and said. "Are you kidding me? Sports?wow, you have no life at all. GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW YOU LITTLE RUNT!!" My mom saw everything and said nothing she realized her daughter was I mean still is a mean girl. She doesn't even tell me happy birthday or anything. I Hate Her with all of my heart. Everyone is like hate is a strong word, that's why I use it towards her. Wow look at that speaking of the devil she calls I wonder why, oh yeah maybe it's because I'm going viral on the internet. {note the sarcasm}.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I like this chapter tell me what you thought. suggestions. if you have any. What do you think will happen next. cliffhanger. hehehe. 🙊🙈🙉😈 cya next time I guess!