Chapter 4

Convo
B- for Brandi
E- for Emma

B-hello?!
E-hey lil sis!
B-don't call me that! What do you want?!
E-what's wrong with you grumpy butt? I can't call my lil sis? I haven't talked to you in like... forever.
B-ummm... well I guess you can 1 and a half years forever!
E-well I have just been-
B- been what busy, busy for your own sister, your blood? No you haven't don't pull that on me I'm NOT STUPID EMMA!!
E-You need to calm down! You little runt I gave up so much for you! You ungrateful brat!
B- you know what, I don't need to even talk to you why did you call me?
E- I just saw you on my laptop singing with SHAWN MENDES!
B-I knew it you only called me because of that! Don't talk to me any more you self absorbed brat!!!
Convo over
I hung up the phone, everyone was looking at me. No words just scilense.i then went to my new house only with couches I told everyone bye and thanked them so I will see them tomorrow anyways. I laid on the couch and just fell asleep my mom Shannon didn't say anything to me either. I hate my sister.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I know this was really short. Sowwy. But haven't had enough free time but I will try harder! I'm determined so yeah, vote I guess leave comments and stuff.
BYE!!!!!