Chapter 6

So Hayes went back down and a few minutes later I saw the guys. YAY! Cameron ran up to me so fast and pushed everyone out of the way. He hugged me so tight I thought I was going to explode! He then threw me over his shoulder started running and said "WE MUST SACRIFICE THE PRINCESS!!!" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't fight him off and I didn't want to hurt him. so he ran down the block and put me down. I made a pouty face and yelled "PIGGY BACK RIDE!! NOW!!" I was joking around though and we started laughing and he gave me a piggy back ride but he was running the whole way home so it was very bumpy. we got back home and all the guys yelled my name started laughing and chased after Cam and fought to say hi to me so I ran in the house up to my room and Gabby was in there so I locked us in my room. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath and my laugh was contagious and Gabby started laughing and all the guys were yelling through the door. That made us laugh harder. We finished laughing and unlocked the door the guys picked me up and took me downstairs. Gabby and Hayes stayed behind talking about random stuff. The guys put me down and the other family's that were over just laughed. then like 5 teenage girls showed up and were so excited to meet the guys. For some reason it made me happy. Always when I see people happy from something that I have done it makes me so happy. My mom says I have always been an entertainer. Well I like acting and singing so why not? I just go along with it. Anyways the guys took pictures with the girls and were talking to them and Hayes and Gabby talking so I went over to them so I wouldn't be that awkward person all alone. haha.
B-Brandi
H-Hayes
G-Gabby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B-Hey guys what ya talking about?
H-I was telling her about how we met!he says laughing.
G-Hahaha yeah it's hilarious! She says also laughing.
B-Oh my glob that was so embarrassing you have no idea! I say with my face getting red.
H-You hurt me though. he says while doing a pouting face and acting like an upset 5 year old.
B-ah you'll live I say while slapping his face lightly
G-(gabby is just laughing like crazy!)
B- Thanks gab note the sarcasm.
H-you hit my face you meanie. he says sticking his young out.
B-shut up crybaby!
H-(Hayes starts throwing a temper tantrum!)
B-Hayes stop everyone is looking at us. I say to were he can only hear me and then u smile and wave at everyone.
H-If you sing for me later I will stop!
B-FINE!!
H-thank you ma'am, nice doing business with ya.
B-grrrrrrrrrr. I made a mistake walking over here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With that I walk away. I go back up to my tree house, sit on a chairand just think about stuff remember people who have passed in my life that I love but then I remind myself that they will always be here with me. In my heart. And I can talk to them any time and I know that they are listening. Right now I have tears streaming down my face. then Taylor comes up and I didn't notice him I was in my own world.
CONVO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T-Are you okay B?!
B-yeah yeah I'm fine. I say wiping my tears.
T-why are you crying?
B-pfhhhhhhhh I'm I'm not crying pfhhhhhhhh. Why are you crying?
T-I'm not crying Brandi. Seriously, why are you crying? I can see he is concerned about me.
B-I was just thinking about personal stuff that umm... happened I don't like talking about it.
T-Okay, but just remember that I am always here when you need me.
B-Thanks Tay. I say hugging him tight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We go back down to the house and everybody left after we said our goodbyes except for Gabby and the guys. Gabby is sleeping over tonight.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So yeah that's my chapter I added some stuff that is real and stuff people said to me and yeah hope you liked it BYE. Comment and like if you want.