Chapter 10

I bought tons of things from the mall including 4 pairs of vans and a pair of nike airs! I LOVE VANS! SO YEAH! and i got tons of clothes im pretty sure i spent double what gabby and hayes spent but oh well it was my chaice

~ two days later~

today is the first day of school i'm kind of nervous cuz i'm the new kid and its hard being the new kid but atleast i have gabby and hayes. I am so greatful for them I couldn't ask for better friends!

today Im wearing an all new outfit. My new black jeans my jean shirt thing idk what to call it and my new vans. I let my hair air dry cuz my natural hair is the bomb.com so yeah!I put on my my JLO GLOW perfume that smells so good i got my phone my little bag some earbuds and grabbed some grapes cuz who doesn't love grapes! iI was waiting for hayes and nash to come and get me and Gabby it was still like 20 minutes before we were supposed to be at school so me and gabby just watched Our Little Family(cutest show evvvvveeeerrrrr!).  finaly it was time for us to go to school i didnt get much sleep the night before me and hayes were up all night texting but its okay i love talking to him he is just an awesome person i wouldn't give up being friends with him for the world. Gabby and I walk outside to see hayes and nash talking. We walk up to them and they both give me a hug. (awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee GOALS AF!!!!!!!!!!!)we all get in the car and nash starts driving. I honestly don't know why they drive when we can just walk but whatever.Me Gabby and Hayes all have the same homeroom class everyday so we should stick together... Hopefully. We walk in and the class is huge there are tons of people and the girls all start running for Hayes😳 I mean I love that Hayes has tons of people that support him and all but sometimes I wish he was just normal but who am I to say anything... right? So I look over and he mouths sorry I just brush it off and say it's fine. Then I look back at gabby and she is talking to a girl and they look really close it is probably one of her old friends cuz she used to live here. At this point I was all alone no one to talk to... This exactly what I didn't want to happen I just feel so alone. So I go and take a seat gabby sits beside me but she is just talking to that girl. Hayes is just surrounded by girls. I just go on my phone and look at Instagram. Someone taps my shoulder I hope it's Hayes but I look up to see some other boy he is wearing a football jacket I guess he is on the team. He smiles at me and ask if he can sit in the seat next to me I say sure and he sits down. He kept looking at me which made very uncomfortable he finally says something "Hi I'm Jace." Dang I wasn't planning on talking to anyone today I guess I have to be nice.
Convo
J- Hi I'm Jace
B- I'm Brandi
J- are you new here?
B- yeah I moved here this summer
J-oh you look really familiar though
B- ummm... do you know Hayes?
J-yeah were good friends!
B- do you follow his social media?
J-yeah-wait that's where I know you from I've seen your pic and videos haha and he talks about you all the time how could I not have noticed! I feel so stupid!
B- don't I can be forgettable...
J- how can you be you are beauti- I mean you're cool...
B-hahaha thanks... you're cool too... I guess...
End convo

Jace is pretty cute if you ask me. He as dirty blonde hair that is curly he has green eyes and he is like 5"8

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So yeah that's it what do you think of Jace seems cute huh?!😊😏💕 he looks like that boy on invisible sister. So yeah that's it hope you liked it

Oh and yesterday was my birthday and I got a new iPod so that's what I'm updating from so yeah bye

~Nathalie~