Characters + Info

This story contains:

Mature themes
Smut
Kinks
(Mostly involving cuffs, pet names and ect)
Graphic violence
(Involves guns and knives)
Strong language
Drama
LGBTQ+

Before you go on reading, I love the concept that this idea holds! It's a mafia one! Uhhh-- I would think anyway. I've been super bored lately and I thought to write this book because-- I needed to write it before I forgot!

Mafia romances are my thing now (as you can tell- I've been reading them nonstop! The drama and the romance, I have so many of them in my library. But none which have LMK being apart of the mafia-- besides one and it's based off a zombie AU called Once Bitten by Connor345, yes, I'm shouting them out! I still consider their zombie AU partly like that cuz of the Brotherhood gang. )  But this one doesn't have zombies and ect 😃

So, I made an fan AU myself! I'll work on drawing the idea of this AU later.

Oh! I want you to know that
this AU is different from the original LMK timeline. Macaque and Sun Wukong are different due to being exactly just like a normal human, and not a monkey (you'll figure that part out later) one of them are apart of the mafia and the other is fighting crime (isn't as boring as you think). But their personalities will be the same, just different back stories for their character developments.

Oh! There will be a few things that might make you feel slightly uncomfortable as this book goes on. So close the book if you get easily triggered with the following mentions in certain chapters that will be written. I will often add the words TW which means it's a "Trigger warning" before a chapter begins above either a said character's POV or a third person's POV. This is an AU I had been planning to write out for awhile now, the first time I wrote this book. It came out terrible. I didn't really think that it was that bad until I saw that one comment saying "they didn't even work it out" which wasnt what I wanted. So I unpunished the whole thing and I am happening to be rewriting the book. If you see frequent chapters come one after the other then you'll know why. If the chapters are fast paced, then please do try to keep an open mind while continuing to read this book!

(This was suppose to be a murder thriller, but it came out like this instead!)

Reading with an open mind will help in the future for when the climax of the book reaches its peak!

Frequent updating is just a random habit I started doing so you lovely readers don't have to wait an eternity for the next part of the book to come out! (Meaning writing the drafts and not publishing them yet until I feel like their all edited and spell checked. )

Before I make this any longer.
This is a fan AU for the fandom Lego monkey kid since I have seen so many people write their own fan-fics about it and with its 'characters'. I said it with quotation because yes.

But please be in mind my writing does come with typos and grammer errors. My writing is to my own liking. So don't expect it to be very professional. But it should be good enough for others to enjoy the way I write, too.

So be sure to be kind enough to help me out through the comments. (And I don't mean be a total crude baka in the comments ) I am trying to keep this Wattpad community as positive as possible!

If you are rude to me, then I will return the same energy back to the sender who was being a total dog in the comments. Take that how you want, just don't come at me for being honest. Because some people think that it's okay to leave rude comments and not think anything about what they're going to write until they write it and see how bad it sounds later when they're like a year older than when they were when they first commented-- which that's happened before so many times because I forgot to write this down when this AU was first being created. I wrote it wrong.