02 - Train

| MK |
| Three years later . . |

I was now fifteen years old. Only starting high school when a kid like me hit a certain year and ended up elsewhere in a class filled with jocks, and most of those jocks were guys who led the football or soccer teams. It was a Monday morning, and I was beyond wanting to go to school because, of course, I had an issue. I felt like I was the only kid in that one specific class who didn't fit in very well. I was in 10th grade now, my learning capability was faster than any average teenage male. I learned to grow custom to the new life of where I was now living.

Three years ago, I was put in foster care by my biological parents and they left me there to wait for someone else to come find me, and give me the love I deserved. Ironic, right? But that didn't stop me from being the all so good kid that another family found.

Two guys adopted me. Dad Pigsy and Tang. Or well, you get it.

But that was three years ago. I hadn't heard from my idol in awhile, and I wasn't all that worried because I knew he was older than me, and he had a new job now? It was something like that.

Anyway--

I was now waking up to hear my alarm clock going off and I had now been groaning from how tired I had been the previous night to wake up newly refreshed by having to take a shower to get ready for school before one of my dads came up to my room to tell me how I was going to be late.

It was 6 a.m.

I start up every week waking up at the same time to do my morning routines. Eat breakfast, do my stretches, and take a shower.

Soon then a double tap knock sounded on my bedroom door. "Hey, Kid. You're-" Pigsy went to open my bedroom door to see me already up and out of bed, only in a pair of black pajama shorts and a short sleeved shirt that had an image of Monkey De Luffy on the front that said 'I am the king' underneath it, my hair was a disheveled mess and it was going in every direction. Causing him to pause and snort out a laugh, "already up an' addam, eh?" He questioned. Making me groan tiredly. Nodding and stretching to get the nook clear out of my spine. Cracking my back.

"Mhm.. Yep."

"Alright, MK. I got the bathroom all set up for your morning routine. Rose scented shampoo, and mint scented body soap." I hear my other dad, Tang speak. I rub my eyes and yawn wide.

"Do I have to use the rose? It makes me smell like a girl-" I stated, there was nothing wrong with it. Because I am bisexual. So both my dads take it seriously when it came to me and what I was into.

"Well, if you would prefer. I could switch it out with rose and replace it with a different shampoo--" Tang went on and on, and Pigsy started to shoo at him. "There is no time for that. MK needs to shower." He spoke, "Alright mister. Off you go. And if you don't want to use the rose, then use mine. Understood?"

"Mmm.. You mean the one that smells more like a man's shampoo?" I asked, tiredly. Going between my two dads and walked down the hall, and into the kitchen. Getting a bowl of cereal, going into the fridge to get the milk and pouring it into the bowl. Putting it back, blah blah, you get the point.

| *hard wheezing* bro this killed me-- |

I was now grabbing a spoon and to sit down so I could begin to eat. They know that my routine starts with a bowl of cereal and yoga exercises. As weird as that may sound, yoga is very healthy for the body. Doesn't matter if your male or female. But I also like to get sweaty before showering, so it makes it easier for me to 'clean up' if you catch my drift.