06 - Her

| Third person |
| Tuesday afternoon. . |

"Kid, The school called yesterday and said you didn't show up! Where were you?" Asked a worried Pigsy, when MK managed to make it into the kitchen that afternoon. Pigsy was a big short guy. His hair was the color of brown and his skin was a peachy white.

"I uhh-- I missed the-" MK goes to speak, mumbling a little. "Kid, you're gonna have to speak up."

"I missed the train!" MK shouts, nervous now. Soon tears came to his eyes and he was trying so hard not to break down. Tang walked into the kitchen due to the yelling, "what's- oh good morning, MK!" He spoke, with a smile on his face."Tang, we've been through this. It's in the early afternoon."

Said Pigsy.

Tang was a tall thin fellow, thick round glasses, brown hair, pasty skin and was happening to always be hungry. "Oh. I just woke up." Tang responded, rubbing the back of his neck a bit. Noticing MK's troubled look,

"MK? Are you-"

"I missed the train yesterday because the train was late, there were bad guys on board and some child's mother got killed in the process and the kid was taken into a different home while she had to be only four or five years old when she lost her mother! The police wanted to take her in, but she refused and they decided to let her stay with Liuna- and-" blah blah, blah blah.

MK spills all at once. Causing Pigsy to spit out his coffee. "What? A kid lost her mother? And there was a shooting?? Why wasn't I notified?!" Pigsy growled out now, grabbing his radio and putting it to his mouth when he pressed the button.

"Officer Pigs to director Nezha, Officer Pigs to director Nezha. This is Pigsy. Do you copy?" Pigsy said into the microphone.

"I copy. This is the director speaking.Nezha voices over the radio.

"Why was it that I wasn't notified about the shooting that happened yesterday?" Came Pigsy, MK was being tended to by Tang.

They were talking and MK ended up bursting into tears. Allowing Tang to rub his back, soothingly in circles. "Easy, breathe.. Breathe.. Remember what we talked about?" Tang asked, MK trembled and sobbed into his hands. "Yeah.. But-- the girl was so young! Her mother was taken from her so soon! I-"

"You are on your vacation, Pigs. You deserve your time off. Forgive me if I didn't notify you."

Nezha voices over the radio, and Pigsy sighed. "No, it's fine. I was just worried because my kid got caught up in the mayhem." He said, looking over to MK and his husband Tang.

"As I've heard. A certain 'someone' is paying the consequences as we speak." Nezha said, hearing talking from Pigsy's end. He could hear MK's blabbering.

"How is he?"

"To be honest. He's devastated. Sir." Pigsy said, sighing heavily. "Let me talk to him. Maybe I can be of some help." Nezha says, and MK heard this and stayed put. Not moving.

He didn't really want to talk about it.

"Kid. He wants to talk to you."

"Why?" MK's voice asked, "because he wants to check in on you. C'mon. Get your butt over here." Pigsy said, and Nezha couldn't help but laugh away from the microphone on his end.