07 - Friend

| Third person |

Walking started becoming a normal thing for Redson. Thinking of everything that he could have prevented if only he didn't say a thing while he was focused on the one thing that he was busy with at the time. He knew that Bai He didn't like him all too much because of it.

But what he was thinking was to get her something that she would like.

"Damn it, I didn't even ask her what it is that she even likes." He spoke to himself, walking across when the signal above him turned into a pedestrian crossing. Briefly, he felt like that it was his fault that his father was captured. But he knew that his father was a lot stronger than he seemed. Smirking for a moment to himself and his own thoughts.

"It'll be fine. Father is a tough man. He can handle this."

Again, as of before Redson's father had been imprisoned in jail for awhile once before. When he was only a little kid, at the age of ten or so. His father managed to get captured then, too. Was it something that he was doing wrong? How in the hell was it that being held captive by the law was doing a lot more than it should've. Redson continued to think for awhile. As he made his way across the other side or the road just to get to the what was in his view, a dollar store that was across town from where Liuna and him had stayed together.

Liuna and I had lived together for perhaps a month. I am all ready screwing things up. He told in his head, listening to people talk when he passed by. They were talking about the fact that they know who he is. Surely, Redson was popular. Gasoline and fire were his two favourite things to do in crime. Which he was all known for. Although he's been doing it for as long as he could remember. Having a flashback to the day where his mother spoke to him about taking charge of the 'family business' one day when it came to his father being absent.

He could take the position anytime. But he was more doing his own thing if anything. Iron Fan, his mother knew that Redson knew what it would sacrifice. Redson knew what would come of it. If he had chosen to take charge of his father's company and walk in his footsteps. He would have to leave the life of school behind.

He was still in high school. But that would not matter in time when he would do something as such as this. Taking charge takes a lot of work.

Sighing lightly to listen to his critic talk back against him, rolling his eyes and ignoring the fact that it was even there in the first place. He just wants to make up for everything.

Even if it was only a little slip-up. He didn't want Liuna to be angry with him for not doing at least anything as a true apology. Although, he did apologize to the child. But she still continues to not like him. That was normal to him. But he couldn't really care about it. Though, he was once a kid himself. Spoiled rotten by his parents. It turned him into something bigger than just a person. He became a snotty, edgy teenager as time frequently changed. Redson had continued to think that maybe a little gift for her, Bai He, wouldn't hurt. Smiling and thinking to himself. What was it that children liked again?

He pondered for a moment. Getting an idea. Children under the age of four or younger seemed to like teddy bears and anything fun to play with in or outside of their home. Listening to the store bell dinging due to his entry. Walking down isles just to see what there was to make up to Bai He.

He didn't care that she did not like him. Obviously.

But his girlfriend on the other hand did. So he was doing this because he felt like he needed to fix things between he and the child. As stupid as it was toward him. She is only four. Redson didn't want the little child to grow up hating him any more than she had.