Prologue

(y/n) POV

"You wished to see me, Father?" I said as I knelt before the man who saved me, "Tell me (y/n) how do you create a king?" he asked as I looked up at him.

"I don't understand?" I said, "You have been with us since you were three years old, have you learned nothing?" he asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "Then I shall tell you the answer, my son

"I don't understand?" I said, "You have been with us since you were three years old, have you learned nothing?" he asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "Then I shall tell you the answer, my son." he said gripping my shoulder making escape unlikely, "All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannot live without blind obedience. And to escape the pressure of that trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves. And then those people in turn look for someone even stronger. That is how all Kings are born. That is how all Gods are born." he said as he glared down at me, "You will help to make me a God. You shall stand atop the mounds of flesh with me, should that be the flesh of those who oppose us or that of those who blindly follow me." he said, "BUT THEY TRUST YOU! THEY LIVE FOR YOU!" I shouted as I pushed him away, "I never ask them to trust me at all. I told them to come with me but I never told them to trust me. And I always tell them not to trust anyone, including myself. But sadly, there are not many strong enough to do that." he said, "You're sick. I didn't run away from my mother and family to be your weapon!" I snapped as tears filled my eyes, "That's...unfortunate." he said as a magic circle surrounded me, "Dark magic #90: Kurohitsugi." he said as a black coffin made of dark magic power surrounded me, "I hate using this magic, but I have no other choice." I said sadly, "Apocalypse Dragon's...Crushing Fist." I said as I shattered his spell, "As a sixth-generation Dragon Slayer, I'll stop you!" I said making him laugh maniacally, "That's exactly what I wanted! The raw power of Acnologia at my disposal!" he laughed as a magic circle appeared, "Kyōka Suigetsu!" he laughed but before I could fall prey to his spell I took a deep breath. "Dragon's Roar." I said softly sending shockwaves rippling through the room shattering furniture and windows, but it also disabled the spell Father was going to use. "Full Dragon Force." I said as my skin turned dark, my hair turned dark blue, and blue markings appeared across my body, "Dragon King's..." I said calmly as I took a deep breath gathering all the ethernano in the area, 'What makes my brand of magic so devastating is that I have the power to rob an area of magic. For my element is magic itself.' I thought, "Roar." I said as I fired a devastatingly powerful breath attack rendering everything in its path to nothing. I left the place I called my home for six years and stood atop a hill, "Now rest in peace." I said as I fired a massive blast of destructive energy from my hand rendering the entire compound and everyone in it to nothing more than fond memories. I returned to normal and began to weep. "Are you alright kid? I heard an explosion and came running." a man said as I looked up at him.

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Mest Gryder, I'm a wizard in the Fairy Tail guild

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Mest Gryder, I'm a wizard in the Fairy Tail guild." he said, "Why are you here? It's certainly not to save me." I said sadly, "It might just be that. I took a job to dismantle a cult, but looks like someone beat me to it." he said, "Yeah, it was me." I said sadly, "Well, looks like you escaped. Where are you gonna go?" he asked, "I don't know." I said, "Then come with me. Join Fairy Tail, we're always looking for new members." he said as he extended his hand to me and I hesitantly took it.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, (y/n)!" Mest said. He introduced me to everyone present, but the one who stood out the most was a woman named Erza Scarlet. I couldn't stop staring at her, "Does someone have a crush? She's a tad bit too old for you" Mest joked, "Go talk to her. You're gonna be a Fairy Tail wizard soon and when that happens, you'll be a part of this strange little family of ours." He said. I walked over to Erza, "Excuse me miss Erza." I said, "Please don't call me miss, it makes me feel like an old lady, you can call me anything else." she said, "Ok, is big sis alright?" I asked, "That sounds perfect to me. Now what did you need?" she asked, "I watched you fight in the Grand Magic Games last year, and I was hoping to learn your magic." I said, "I was under the impression you already knew magic of your own?" she said, "I hate my magic, it can only hurt people." I said sadly, "Unfortunately I cannot teach you my Knight Magic, I'm sorry." she said making me sad, "But there is something else I can teach you, but it has to be our secret." she said.

I followed Erza out into the mountains, "Catch." Erza said as she tossed me a book, "A friend gave me that, it details all the secrets of their magic. I've only used one spell, but I think you can use them all." she said, "But first, let's train up your body." she said, "Right!" I said excited to learn Heavenly Body Magic.

After two months of training with Erza when she had time, I finally felt strong enough to join the guild officially. "Welcome to the Guild (y/n)." Erza said as she placed my emblem on my left shoulder. I looked at my new mark and smiled.

 I looked at my new mark and smiled