Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"Mom I don't feel so good." I said as I collapsed near my mother, but Hera caught me, "Are you alright?" she asked, "Why the hell do you care? He dominated you and your guild. He made you his loyal dog." Mom said, "Anyway, (y/n) I need you to go to the Great Labyrinth, kill the Earth Dragon God, and bring back the corpse." she said, "He's in no condition to...!" Hera said, "Shut up! I can do it, I'm not a weak coward like you!" I snapped as I pushed Hera away.

Hera POV

We were entering the forest near the Great Labrinth when a massive storm hit, to make matters worse, (y/n) collapsed again. "Let's go, he's too weak to do anything in this state." Scarlet said, "Let's leave him behind. A slow death in the middle of nowhere, cold, sad, and alone almost seems too good for him." Safa hissed, "Too bad he turned out to be such a horrible little boy. Maybe then I'd save him, but he's beyond redemption." Eva said as they all left, "YOU'RE HORRIBLE! HE'S JUST A KID!" I screamed, but they ignored me. I scooped up (y/n) and sprinted deep into the woods and before long I found a cave. "Let's get you out of those wet clothes. I said as I laid him down and began undressing him. "You should've left with the others. They were the smart ones." (y/n) coughed, "You have a fever, can you dress yourself while I get firewood?" I asked, "Regretting not leaving me to die so soon? How pathetic." he said, "No, but I'm going to make sure you don't die. You might be a pain in the ass normally, but right now you are a little boy with a high fever and your mother doesn't care enough about you that she'd send you out here on a suicide mission!" I said, "Shut your damn mouth! My mother loves me!" he snapped, "Then why did she move out of the way when you collapsed? Hell, why are you out here alone?" I said, "Just think about that till I get back." I said as I left.

When I returned I found (y/n) breathing heavily trying to get up, "What are you doing? You're going to hurt yourself." I said as I put the firewood down and started a fire with a lacrima, "I have a Dragon God to slaughter." (y/n) said, "Lay down, once the storm passes, we'll return home. Kiria will understand and once you're better we can come back." I said, "Why are you like this?" he said as he lied down, "I'm a mom, it's just how I am. You're not my kid and I'd be lying if I said I didn't resent you for everything you did and will do, but that doesn't mean I can just let you die. Especially not alone, no one deserves to die alone." I said.

After two days the storm cleared and we went home. Once (y/n) recovered he went to each of our guilds and enacted his punishments. He blinded Eva's son and daughter, tore the arms off Safa's husband rendering him permanently incapable of using his metal make magic ever again, and killed two of Scarlet's ten wives. He then put them into cards and gave them to each of them as a gift. But when he went to Dragon's Tail, he made my daughter his official bookkeeper and put her in charge of all finances.

"Thank you." I said, "Don't thank me. You proved your loyalty to me and that was rewarded while the others were punished for abandoning their master. That is all." (y/n) said.