Chapter 7

Kiria POV

"So who exactly are you?" I asked as a man approached me, "I'm no one special, but I suppose you could call me..." he began to say, "BLADE DRAGON'S ROAR!" I roared slicing and cutting everything my breath attack touched, but when the dust settled he stood there unharmed, "The Wandering Sage." he said coldly he glared up at me.

"You know it's rude to interrupt people when they're talking!" he scolded, "Now let's see what magic should I use to punish you? High-speed magic? No, you're a blade dragon slayer, so I'll use barrier magic

"You know it's rude to interrupt people when they're talking!" he scolded, "Now let's see what magic should I use to punish you? High-speed magic? No, you're a blade dragon slayer, so I'll use barrier magic." he said, "Ok I'll only use barrier magic and simple territory." he said as he drew a line behind him and a circle around him, "The limits have been set, if either of us crosses that line then the one who crosses it will lose all ability to use magic for three days, and while in this circle I'm free to use my magic unrestricted." he said as he stepped out of the circle. I lunged to the side, 'I'm faster than him! I'll slit his throat before he can erect a barrier!' I thought as my hand became a blade, but as I went for the sage's throat, but he grabbed my arm and threw me towards the line! I roared to stop myself from crossing, "Not bad, but I won't let it happen a second time." I said suddenly he appeared before me, "I heard from a friend about what you did, and I'm here to make you pay." he said as he created a barrier around us, "To make the skies roar..." he said as he punched me, "To make the earth boil..." he said as he slammed me into the ground with both fists, "And to make the seas silent!" he said as he kicked me into the barrier making me cough up blood but I attempted to cut him in half, "That is Sabertooth." he said as he tore off his shirt revealing his guild emblem on his chest.

"I owe Erza a debt, and I'll repay her today!" he said, "Mom?" (y/n) said as he walked through the barrier, "STRENGTH-CUTTING!" I growled as I cut the Sage's strength, "He's all yours kiddo

"I owe Erza a debt, and I'll repay her today!" he said, "Mom?" (y/n) said as he walked through the barrier, "STRENGTH-CUTTING!" I growled as I cut the Sage's strength, "He's all yours kiddo. Don't kill him, knock him out and drag him across that line." I ordered, "Alright, but I can't promise that he'll be in one piece." (y/n) said as he flicked the sage through the wall and outside the guild hall. (y/n) followed him outside, ' that magic circle allows him free use of his magic. He clearly has more than one magic available to him, so if I destroy it he will be forced to only use the barrier magic he's been using.' I thought as I cut the circle in half.

Wandering Sage POV

'She destroyed the circle sooner than expected, but that spell she hit me with, her Strength-Cutting, it's cut my magic power down a good deal, I'm at around a third of my full strength.' I thought, "No matter, Simple Territory cannot be broken. Simple Territory is a simple spell, but quite unbreakable. It imposes an absolute rule upon an area that all who enter it are forced to follow. The more simple the rule, the harsher the punishment will become for those who break it. The line I created spans the globe and cannot be broken, however the circle only passed through the globe and was broken. Reverting it back to the original circle I imposed when I created this magic. This entire world is one giant magic circle for my Simple Territory.' I thought, "Apocalypse Dragon's..." (y/n) said as he gathered power, "AMATERASU FORMULA 1!" I shouted as the seal formed around him, "Formula 2! Formula 4! Formula 8! Formula 16! Formula 32! Formula 64! Formula 128!" I shouted as the seals formed, "Amaterasu magic formula, formula 0." I said as the seals exploded and around the immense explosion a single seal surrounded it and created a singularity pulling (y/n) into it. If he wasn't crushed by the immense gravity being forced on his body, he'd be torn apart by the gravity imploding in on itself. "Roar." (y/n) said calmly as he ate my spell and fired his breath attack at me. 'I can't beat him with my strength cut, so I'll risk it all on two desperate gambols.' I thought as I got up and hundreds of suits of armor, "COME FORTH, MAGIC SOLDIERS!LEGIONNAIRE!" I shouted as I animated the armor with the simple intention to defend me. "Gathering embodiment of might, I call upon the gods of the heavens and earth! Aid me, banish all evil and let the light of hope shine upon this land!" I shouted as my soldiers blocked (y/n)'s relentless attacks while I gathered all my magic power into the spell, "MEMENTO!" I shouted as I fired the blast of light at the child. He was quick, but not quick enough to dodge it completely. The blast hit his left side and for a few moments, his guild emblem flickered between the emblem of Diablos, and Fairy Tail. "I've failed, but I have enough magic power left to do this. I learned this technique from the monks of Magnoshtat. They took in criminals and zealots alike. To keep them where they needed to be they developed a special technique. It has a rather simple name and is rather simple itself. It's called Swap. By clapping my hands together in prayer I can swap with anyone I think on in that moment." I said with a smile, "I've done my part, so I'll leave the rest to you, Erza." I said as I clapped my hands.

Erza POV

"I've done my part, so I'll leave the rest to you, Erza." The Sage said as I appeared in his place, "It's time for you to come home." I said as I readied my katana.