Chapter 9

Erza POV

I watched as Acnologia's markings appeared across (y/n)'s body. I didn't feel scared or nervous, I just felt sad for him. "THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME TITANIA. Cause if you don't then I'm going to kill you." (y/n) laughed, "Then do your worst!" I said as he flew at me. He tried to punch me, but I dodged and hit him into the ground with the back of my sword, "ROAR!" he roared sending shockwaves rippling through the air, "If you're truly lost then this will end your suffering!" I said as I equipped my Holy Hammer, "This weapon destroys evil, and there's no greater evil than that of Acnologia!" I said as I swung the massive hammer slamming (y/n) deep into the ground, "My ambition isn't evil, my kingdom will unite the world!" he roared flinging the hammer away, "I am and always will be the Dragon King, now bow." he said, "Fine then you leave me no choice!" I said as I began to requip.

(y/n) POV

'She's finally getting serious.' I thought as I looked up at Ezra's new form.

' I thought as I looked up at Ezra's new form

"Ataraxia armor." she said I ran at her and punched through two of her swords, she sent the remaining six flying at me, but I grabbed one and cut through four of them before deflecting the fifth. I threw the sword at Erza, but she caught it and I felt like she was cutting me without striking me, "Give up! I don't want to kill you, but I will if you don't back down!" she shouted, "THEN STOP PULLING YOUR PUNCHES!" I yelled, "FINE! THEN THERE'S TRULY NO SAVING YOU!" she cried as she transformed.

"NAKAGAMI STARLIGHT!" she shouted with tears in her eyes, "YOU IDIOT!" Hera shouted as she and the others worked together to stop the attack, "IMAGINATION MAKE: EARTH TITAN SPEAR!" Eva shouted as a massive stone spike shot out of the ground, "SAFA...

"NAKAGAMI STARLIGHT!" she shouted with tears in her eyes, "YOU IDIOT!" Hera shouted as she and the others worked together to stop the attack, "IMAGINATION MAKE: EARTH TITAN SPEAR!" Eva shouted as a massive stone spike shot out of the ground, "SAFA!" Scarlet shouted as she sprinted at Erza, dagger in hand, she slashed at Erza nimbly dodging her attacks, and if there was an attack that was impossible to dodge, Safa would use her spatial magic to make Scarlet appear in Erza's blindspot, "Hunter Magic: Multiplicity." Scarlet said as she sheathed her dagger and shattered Erza's armor, "Our turn." Hera said, "Alright." I said as we inhaled, "UNISON RAID! ROARING CHAOS!" we shouted as we unleashed both of our breath attacks, it felt like we had won, but I just felt empty, "Nice try, but it'll take more than that to beat me. My Adamantine armor is the strongest defensive armor in my armory." Erza said as the dust settled, she equipped her flight armor and rushed in for an attack on my left side, but just as she was about to cut my head off, Hera developed silver scales to block the blade, but I jumped over them both, "DRAGON KING'S ROAR!" I roared to block my mother's breath attack. "Well well, is my sweet little boy entering his rebellious phase? I'll have to cut the thought of disobeying from your mind!" Kiria said, "Leave. I came here to atone! I wanted the people I hurt to have their closure!" I said, "Let me guess you remember it all? Goodie. Now I can kill you all and not feel bad." she said, "You remember who you are?" Erza asked, "Yeah, and I can't live with what I became. I wanted you to put me down." I said, suddenly she hugged me, "You're a good boy, you deserve to live." she said, "Here this is for you, I had Wendy enchant it with dragon slaying enchantments. But it needs a name." She said as she handed me a blade.