Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"I smell it, my favorite scent." I said, "The smell of a soon-to-be-slaughtered dragon is so intoxicating!" I laughed as I jumped out the window and lunged at my unsuspecting victims, but just as I was about to impale them someone slapped me into the ground. "My ass! Someone slapped my ass!" I said holding back tears, "I told you not to leave my side!" a woman said before she hugged me, "I was so worried. You shouldn't scare your big sister like that." she said, "Who the hell are you?" I asked.

Erza POV'"

"Who the hell are you?" (y/n) asked coldly, "It's us, your Fairy Tail family!" I said, "The hell is Fairy Tail?" he said, "Your guild, and what happened to your arm? Are you alright?" I asked, suddenly destructive energy began to gather around his hands, and he slashed around ready to kill anyone in his path, luckily we jumped back in time to avoid the attack, "I don't know who you are, but I know that you're all too weak and foolish to be in my guild. I'm a Dragon Eater in the Diablos guild. And I found my next meal!" he said as he lunged at Natsu and Wendy. He grabbed their heads and dragged them outside town.

(y/n) POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS!" the blue-haired dragon slayer cried before I threw her, "WENDY!" the pink-haired man shouted before punching me, "Owch, that hurt. It hurt a lot. It hurt so much I might lose my grip!" I laughed as I raised him above my head and slammed him down into the dirt, "NATSU!" Wendy shouted, "SKY DRAGONS..." she shouted as she charged her breath attack, but I threw Natsu at her, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" the Elkis imposter shouted as she slashed at me, "Wait a sec, I remember you all now!" I said, "You do?" A blond girl asked, "You're Fairy Tail, the strongest wizard guild on Ishgar, and you five are their strongest team. The Sky Sorceress, Wendy Marvell. The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel. The Ice Demon, Gray Fullbuster. Titania Erza Scarlet." I said calmly, "Uh forgetting someone!" Lucy snapped, "I don't care about cannon fodder. Those cats are more of a threat than you. And that whip does nothing more than make you look like a cheap wanna-be dominatrix." I said, "Now sit down and shut up." I said coldly, "Now I've never met you aside from what my mother has told me, but you all act like you've met me before. You act as if I'm some goodie to shoes and a saint." I said as I snapped and my pets appeared at my side, "You're late!" I growled, "I'm sorry master!" Safa said, "Hera, punishing her is beneath me...so you do it." I said Hera raised her arm, "No, in your true form." I said as Hera transformed and struck Safa with her tail, "She called you master, can I assume you've taken over the Diablos guild?" Erza asked, "Taken over, yes, taken over Diablos, no." I said as I took off my shirt revealing my back full of guild emblems, "This is only half of the guilds I control. I only wear the strongest guild's emblems with the strongest of them adorning my arm." I said, "Master, it's your mother." Eva said as I took the lacrima phone from her, "What." I said coldly, "Aldoron? No, I can't kill him yet. I'd need to use Dragon Force, and I can't use that yet." I said, "What do you mean why not? The amount of Magic Power I'd need is astronomical. I'd need to eat all the magic on the continent." I said, "I don know, maybe three hours or so. Even then I'd only have it for maybe thirty seconds." I said, "Fine. I'll be back soon." I said, "MUTTS! We're going home!" I shouted, "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" Erza said, "Get stronger, then maybe when you can touch the White Mage, maybe then you'll have ground to stand on." I said as I walked away, but stopped when I neared the Dragon Slayers, "A shame, I'd have loved to see how sky and fire dragons taste." I said.