Chapter 2

Erza POV

We had arrived on Guiltina and made our way to the very first wizard guild, Magia Dragon. We met the guild master, the Law Dragon Elefaeria, who told us the quest details. We were to seal away the five Dragon Gods. We were sent to the port town of Ermina and tasked with sealing the Holy Water Dragon, Mercphobia.

"Well, the inn is nice." I said, "Hey are you alright?" I asked as I tapped (y/n)'s shoulder, "I smell something. It's really strong, we should leave." he said, suddenly the town began to flood and I remembered the strange warning the receptionist gave us, "DRINK THIS NOW!" I shouted as I tossed (y/n) one of the two potions we were instructed to drink, we both drank the potion and I turned into a fish apart from my head, while (y/n) fully turned into a shark moments before the water filled the room and engulfed the town. "Does this mean I'm stronger than you?" (y/n) asked as he chomped the water, "Absolutely not." I said. We went outside and made a few fish friends before we were attacked for asking questions about the Water Dragon! Eventually, we were taken to the temple to be sacrificed to Suijin. We were returned to normal to feed a dragon in chains I assumed was Suijin. "Erza I smell it again!" (y/n) said before the dragon was cut to pieces. "Well well, what do we have here?" a woman said.

(y/n) POV

"Well well, what do we have here?" a woman said filling me with fear, I hesitantly looked up at her ready to fight the monster before me.

"So you came running home. Did you bring Mommy some sacrifices to get back on my good side? How thoughtful!" the woman laughed as she slashed her arm cutting the room. "W-Who are you?!" I asked hesitantly, "Aw you don't remember me? Guess it can't be helped, you were three when you ran away like a damned coward." she said as she appeared next to me, "I'm Kiria, and I'm your mother. Now grit your teeth and tense up or you're going to die!" she laughed as she kicked me into Erza and the others, "You weaklings bore me. I have a Dragon God to kill and little time to waste on you fools." Kiria said as she left, but I ran after her while no one was looking.

I followed Kiria, but when I was prepared to confront her ash swirled around me and I was met by a man clad in bone armor.

"Skullion, that's not very nice...I was ready to beat the snot out of him myself." Kiria said, "No, we can use this one. He is one of us after all." Skullion said as the three of us turned to ash.

When I reformed I was in a dark room, "You wait here, I just realized exactly what I'm going to do with you when I get back. And I won't be alone." Kiria said coldly as she locked me in magic sealing chains.