Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"BIG SIS!" I shouted as I ran to catch up with Team Natsu, "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Erza asked, "I'm coming with you." I said, "No, now go home." she said, "No, I'll just follow you to Guiltina and you can't stop me." I said, "Plus I was born there, and thanks to a bit of memory magic, I remember a few things about Guiltina." I said, "He's got a point, that kind of info could help." Lucy said, "Fine, but you will not leave my side!" Erza said, "Yes mom!" I said jokingly.

"Kill me now." Natsu groaned as he leaned over the boat's edge, "ERZA LOOK! THERE'S..." I said happily as I turned and found several men boarding the ship, "Meteor!" I shouted as I flew past Erza and kicked the man who was about to stab her, "GRAY!" I shouted, "ON IT!" Gray said as he froze the ocean stopping the boat from rocking as much, "I'M ALIVE!" Natsu laughed before he got shot, things were escalating quickly and then I saw their ship's flag and the emblem they all shared.

" I said happily as I turned and found several men boarding the ship, "Meteor!" I shouted as I flew past Erza and kicked the man who was about to stab her, "GRAY!" I shouted, "ON IT!" Gray said as he froze the ocean stopping the boat from rocking ...

"Dragon's Tail!" I said, "Wait you know these guys?!" Gray said, "Yeah, back when I was a member of the Heavenly Unity Cult, they attacked one of our ships and killed everyone on board! They're a guild of thieves and murderers!" I growled as I clenched my fist, "Meteor...Rain." I said coldly as dozens of meteors slammed into the pirates and carried them back onto their boat before pushing it away, "Happy, I need you to carry me high up." I said as I began to enter Full Dragon Force.

Erza POV

I watched (y/n)'s skin turn dark and his hair turned dark blue, while blue makings appeared across his body, "HE LOOKS LIKE...!" Lucy said in shock, "Dragon King's..." (y/n) growled as he inhaled raw Ethernano, "He looks just like Acnologia." I said coldly, "ROAR!" (y/n) roared sending a pitch-black breath attack flying at the ship he forced the pirates onto, and in one massive explosion he rendered the ship to dust in the wind, (y/n) roared angrily as he fired blasts of pure destructive energy at the crater where the boat was, but stopped when Happy dropped him, I jumped as high as I could and caught (y/n) and crashed hard onto the deck, "E-Erza?" (y/n) said, "Are you alright?" I asked, "Yeah." he said as I sat up with him, "Good." I said before I slapped him, "You hypocrite. You once told me that you wanted to help people and that you hated your magic because it could only hurt people. Look at what you did, you took dozens of lives!" I said, "But they..." he began to say, "I don't care! I've been where you are, killing is easy, forgiving is hard. You're just a little boy, you can still learn how to do what's hard." I said, "I-I'm sorry!" he cried I just held him close, "Wow Erza, you're really good with kids." Lucy said, "(y/n), go to our room and do not come out. While I'm sympathetic to you, you still need to be punished." I said, "Ok." (y/n) said softly as he left. "Such a sweet boy." I said with a smile, "And about what you said, Lucy. When I was a child, before I was taken to construct the Tower of Heaven, I dreamed of getting married and having children. I'd hoped that my children would be as strong and kind as (y/n)." I said.

I went to my room and sat with (y/n), "I'm sorry, please don't kick me out of the guild." He begged, "Sweetheart no one will kick you out of the guild, but you are going to have to open up to me. So tell me everything you remember from your time living in Guiltina, and your family before joining Fairy Tail." I said, "I don't remember much, I remember a scary guild, the warm touch of my mother, and my mother forcing me to eat the corpse of Acnologia. After that I left and joined a cult thinking that they'd help me help others." He said, "So you lied about the information you knew." I said, "Are you mad?" He asked, "No but why'd you lie? Sure we wouldn't have let you join us if you didn't lie about your information, but why go this far?" I asked, "I just wanted to keep you safe. You're strong, but you're not invincible." He said, "Erza, you're the closest thing to a mother I've had in a long time, I can't lose you." He said, "I'm far too young to have a kind and loving son like you, so for now let's keep things as they are. I'll keep being your big sister and you will keep being my adorable little brother." I said.