Chapter 3: Genesis

David Baszucki: Okay, okay.. *sigh*  I'm just gonna choose Roblox as the name!

Now the universe of Roblox is born, and David Baszucki becomes friends with Erik Cassel

Erik Cassel: Oh, hi David!

David Baszucki: Hey bro

The baseplate is created which prevents the land from collapsing into the core, along with the sun, planets, and the stars.

Erik Cassel: Dave, let's add some water and vegetation!

David Baszucki: How about, we create the first Robloxian!

Erik Cassel: Great idea! Let's get to work!

Erik Cassel and David Baszucki created the first Robloxian that they call "Admin" making the flesh, bones, blood, and organs of "Admin" and the future Robloxians that would spawn in to this world.

Admin wakes up after being summoned in this world.

Admin: W-what is this?

Admin: What is this gray thing that I'm on?

David Baszucki: Hello, Admin

Admin: Who are you?

David Baszucki: I am David Baszucki, or the glowing light that you see from afar. I'm one of the gods of this possibly endless universe.

Admin: Oh *panting in fear* okay

Admin: Hi David Baszucki

Admin: Now what am I supposed to do?

Erik Cassel: We are gonna give you a friend, his name is "qa"

Admin: Who are you?

David Baszucki: He is Erik Cassel, another god in the universe.

Admin: So... which one is Erik Cassel?

Erik Cassel: I'm the second ball of glowing light in the sky.

Erik Cassel: You can see me on your right and you must look up.

Admin: Oh, there you are.

qa: Hello?

Admin: Oh Shit! Who are you?!

qa: I'm qa or Quality Assurance. And is your name?

Admin: It's Admin, it's nice to meet you qa.

Narrator: that day, the two had became friends with each other, but the problem is that there is nothing on the baseplate where they currently remain.

David Baszucki: Erik, should we change our names, because the future Robloxians might not pronounce our names correctly, especially my name.

Erik Cassel: Sure Dave, we could do it.

David Baszucki: I'm going to make two physical forms of myself being named "Roblox" and "Builderman" so we will be well known in the future for this world.

Erik Cassel: I am also going to rename myself the erik.cassel

Roblox: That's a great idea bro!

Narrator: David Baszucki and Erik Cassel's names were changed to Roblox, Builderman, and erik.cassel, their names will remain forever.