Chapter 8: Boredom

(Time: February 2005)

Narrator: Admin, qa, Toolbox, Todd, Keith, and Loduha are now all working at this school to teach Nueva 1-8 and Matt about multiple subjects they'll need in the future.

Todd: Hi I'm y'all math teacher, I'll be your teacher for the first period.

Nueva 2: (In mind) This class is boring I'm skipping class.

Nueva 2: Teacher, can I use the bathroom?

Todd: Sure

Nueva 2: Yes?!

*Nueva 2 leaves the building*

Nueva 2: Heh... They're is nothing really to do.

*One hour later*

Todd: Okay class is over.

Nueva 5: Teacher, you forgot about the homework!

Matt: Oh may fucking god! Let's beat Nueva 5's ass!

*Nueva 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and Matt throw backpacks, papers, and pencils at Nueva 5 along with a chair with Nueva 5 becoming unconscious after the chair was thrown at him*

Nueva 3: Once again, the chair always wins!

*In Science*

Keith: Hello everyone I'm the science teacher and today, I'm gonna show you how to make cocaine. So first you need..

(Author's note: my lawyer had advised me to not to continue Keith's sentence)

Matt: (In mind) finally something actually interesting!

Keith: Actually, why the hell did we build this school if the children could teach themselves?

Toolbox: I thought it would be cool.

Nueva 8: Finally our teachers will stop yapping!

Toolbox: Okay, Everyone, leave and this is just to test the education system!