Chapter 2

Sophie didn't sleep at all the fact that Lucie could be leaving kept her awake. She groaned and stretched her muscles out and pulled her phone out of her pocket before contacting Gareth asking for a couple of days off for personal reasons which was granted.

All the other team members were at the training complex getting breakfast among other things and getting ready for training. Kiera looked at Lucy 'They are going to withdraw the offer soon' she said Lucy looked at her and rolled her eyes 'I have a lot to think about I can't just up and leave' she said. Kiera looked at her 'there's nothing keeping you here apart from her' Kiera said 'I am your girlfriend I should come first' she said 'I have friends here close friends' she said 'Kiera rolled her eyes 'you mean Sophie' she hissed 'I wouldn't be surprised if your messing around with her behind my back' Lucy glared at her 'She is my best friend yeah sure we have fooled around before but I am no god damn cheater' she said walking off leaving her.

They were all out on the training field 'Sophie has requested a couple of days off for personal reasons so she won't be available for the game against Tottenham' Gareth said looking at his team. Lucy and most majority of the team looked wide eyed 'Is she ok' Chloe asked. Lucie looked 'it's because I told her that me and Kiera had an offer from Barcelona' she said as the rest of the team nodded.

They did training and Lucy looked at Sophie s locker space  'I don't know if I can leave her again' Lucy said looking at Kiera. She looked down gently 'ids either her or me long distances don't work' she said looking at the defender.