Chapter 10

It was about a week later and they were packing for the Euros. Sophie looked at her bag and nodded putting her stuff in making sure she had everything counting it to make sure she had enough of everything. Lucy looked at her 'Will you help me with mine too?' She asked looking at her hopefully. Sophie shook her head 'You can do it your self' she laughed looking at her 'Pleeeease' she whined Sophie shook her head gently 'Nope do it yourself unless you want to go hungry' she said pointing a finger at her and smirked as Lucy shook her head. Sophie zipped her case up and went downstairs.

Sophie looked around the kitchen and smiled as she started cooking singing along to the radio soon enough Lucy came down and wrapped her arms around her watching her cook kissing her cheek gently as Sophie smiled leaning back into her with a smile 'foods nearly done' she said softly returning the kiss on her cheek with a smile. She soon plated up with a smile and handed Lucy her food 'We never actually discussed what's going on between us' Lucy said as she handed her a bottle of beer. Sophie looked up at her as she swallowed 'well you live here's she said looking at her 'I haven't even looked in anyone else's direction' she said. Lucy nodded 'Neither have I ' she said 'I mean I want to take you out on dates and show you off' she said looking at her 'I want you to be my girlfriend' she said looking at her 'Wanting or asking?' She teased 'Both' Lucy said with a small chuckle 'I want to be your girlfriend too' she said with a smile kissing her cheek as she leaned into her as they ate. They laid cuddled on the couch Sophie leaned on her chest looking up at the other girl with a smile pecking her lips getting her attention with a grin Lucy chuckled rubbing her back gently smiling at the smaller girl. Sophie smiled back at her and attached her lips to hers smiling into the kiss. Lucy smiled deepening it her hands going up Sophie's top on to her bare back as she let out a soft moan Sophie smirked and starts placing kisses on her her neck sucking on her pulse point as she Lucy scratched her back. Sophie looked at her and pulled off Lucy's T-shirt looking in awe at her abs as she ran her hands down them as Lucy returned the favour. The pair ran upstairs and Lucy threw her onto the the bed where they began their long night.