Chapter 9

Sophie was chopping up some ingredients letting the two defenders talk singing along to the radio that was on in the background as she chucked them into the the pan before whisking  some eggs before making the pair an omelette. She slid the plates over to them with a smile 'there coffee will be done in a minute' she said as she started making her own breakfast 'Seriously Luce if you don't marry her I will' she said 'this food is amazing' she said Sophie chuckled 'I'll take that compliment if I gave Lucy the choice it would be McDonald's' she said as she handed them both a coffee 'Hey... I can cook' Lucy tried to defend Sophie laughed looking at her you burn water so shush and eat your breakfast' she said looking at her with a smirk and Alex laughed.

They were all into the car as Sophie was driving them to training she parked her car up and got her bad out of the boot and passing Lucy the keys she walked into the training complex covering her neck up in the toilets before sitting at ha table in the canteen watching the game back against Tottenham making notes with a small smile as she put her earphones in at the same time as checking emails looking at them. Her eyes widening looking at them she saw an offer from Manchester United for a loan move she chuckled lightly rejecting it before seeing an email about the euros she clicked on it biting her lip gently looking at the email as she pulled one of the trainers 'Can you get Lucy for me?' She asked looking at her' she nodded with a smile and went out to her. Sophie looked at the names selected seeing Kiera's name there and smiling seeing Lucy came in 'Everything ok?' She asked. Sophie nodded and showed her the laptop with the list of players 'you going to be on playing with Kiera?' She asked looking at her. 'If she can be professional so can I ' she said with a nod  Sophie looked and smiled looking at her 'and have you seen who the vice captain is?' She asked? Lucy looked again 'wow congrats Soph' she said looking at her with a grin kissing her lips gently and went out to continue training. Sophie joined them halfway through nutmegging Lucy with a smirk. She glared at her and went and picked her up throwing g her over her shoulder 'Put me down' she yelped thumping her back then smacked her backside as she was put down she huffed lightly taking a deep breath 'Relax shorty' she smirked looking at her she fooled her eyes and continued training.