Chapter 5

They woke up Sophie curled up on Lucy's chest yawning stretching her legs out before sitting up looking around patting Lucy's chest 'Luce.... You gotta wake up' she said she said as the taller girl as she went in the shower and got into her training gear 'I want to go back ' she said as she looked at Lucy wrapped in a towel with a smile smirk and brushed her teeth 'damn' she muttered

Sophie drove looking at her occasionally and parked up 'we don't need to tell anyone about last night ' Sophie said looking at her as Lucy nodded as they walked in her bag over her shoulder walking into the breakfast hall to talk to Gareth 'I just needed a bit of time to myself' she said looking at him Sophie looked at him and smiled 'as long as your ok Captain' he said as he patted her shoulder gently reaching for his coffee

Sophie went back to her table and smiled hearing Lucy and Kiera argue in the hallway 'you didn't even give me a choice all you gave me was ultimatums' she she shouted Gareth got up Sophie did too and walked out with Gareth to address the pair 'Everyone can hear you two arguing ' Sophie said looking at the pair of them Kiera rolled her eyes 'it's all your fault we're arguing' Sophie looked 'I told her to accept the offer it's up to her not any of us' she said. Kiera went to slap Sophie and Lucy grabbed her wrist 'don't you dare' she said glaring at her 'Kiera you should leave' Gareth said walking off.  Sophie left with Gareth.

Lucy looked at her shaking her head 'she's the captain you couldn't have made the worst decision to try and hit her' he half laughed 'go enjoy your career in Barca I'm staying' she said looking at her going back to the canteen sitting next to Sophie and took her hand gently squeezing it ' you ok?' She asked as she quickly nodded. Sophie stroked the back of her hand with her thumb 'ok' she said quietly as she talked to others smiling and laughing gently they went out and did training where Gareth told the team that Kiera had transfered to Barcelona.

Lucy kept her head down standing beside Sophie for support as she rubbed her back smiling softly at her as they went for briefing for the Tottenham game.