Chapter 11

Soon enough they were on their way to the hotel. They both got permission to meet the team at the hotel instead of going to SJP. Lucy took their cases to the front door Sophie was tidying the flat as she stretched with a yawn 'ready to go babe?' Lucy asked. Sophie grinned and looked at her pecking her lips 'Let's do this' she said as she got an Uber to take them to the hotel. Sophie held her thigh drawing patterns on it leaning her head on the window looking out at Manchester as it went by.

The pair got to the hotel pulling their cases walking around greeting everyone with hugs and chatting and generally catching up. They were in the conference room having a meeting. Sophie leaned her head on Lucy's shoulder listening in. Soon enough they were getting their room assignments and went up to her room with Lucy throwing her case on the bed before laying across it with a smile 'Euros here we com' she said as Lucy pecked her lips with a smile' we got this' she said as she nodded they went down for dinner a bit later then went for a walk around the hotel finding themselves on the roof looking out all of Manchester with Lucy stood behind her her hands wrapped around Sophie's waist her chin on her shoulder as they took in the view. 'We better got some sleep' Sophie whispered looking at her as Lucy nodded 'we have training tomorrow' she said leading the smaller girl inside and to their room. Sophie went into the bathroom and got in the shower stretching everything out before going to Lucy in bed tying her hair up watching Lucy scroll through her phone with a smile as she rolled over and went to sleep.