Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - The dog man came to me again

Chu Yin had a good dream.

When she woke up, the sun had already covered her bedroom. She was in a good mood as she stretched herself out on the bed.

Then she suddenly remembered something and asked the system: "Do you care about after-sales feedback?"

Xueji: "Good morning, host~ What kind of after-sales service is it?"

Chu Yin rubbed her hands expectantly: "How about the effect of the nightmare package? Did you scare him to the point he peed himself?"

Xueji: "I'm sorry, we're not an evil system that finds happiness in bad things!"
Chu Yin was disappointed as she got out of bed.

After washing, Chu Yin walked out of the room, wearing the simple baggy Huiwen's school uniform.

As soon as she opened the door of the room, she saw Chu Qiuqiu wearing a beautiful short skirt while lovingly holding Chu Shi as they step down the stairs.
"Brother, will you take the car with me to school later? I want to ask you a question."

Chu Shi nodded noncommittally: "Ok."

The parents of the Chu family had already sat down at the dining table downstairs. After hearing this, they expressed their admiration: "Qiuqiu is so hardworking. It's really a relief for mom and dad."

Chu Qiuqiu, with a well-behaved and sensible smile, gave a triumphant glance at Chu Yin as she came down.

Their parents preferred her more.

Although her brother made her lose face at the banquet before, maybe he didn't like her bringing many people to him? Otherwise, how could he be more partial to Chu Yin, who he had not met for ten years?

Chu Yin didn't even look at her. She went to the dining table and her brother opened the chair beside him: "Sit here."

She nodded and sat down next to Chu Shi.
Chu Qiuqiu quietly curled her lips. Not only did this country bumpkin sister taste the soil, but she was also like a wooden stake, and she didn't even know how to express her gratitude.

The Chu parents were usually very busy, and it was rare for them to get together for dinner.

Father Chu sat on the seat, looked at the young, beautiful, and energetic children, and said with satisfaction: "Xiao Yin has finally returned. You are all members of the Chu family. From now on, you will help and support each other."

Chu Yin and Chu Shi's faces were both dull, only Chu Qiuqiu responded sweetly: "Yes, Dad! My sister's education level is different from ours so she naturally need to keep up with the progress, but don't worry! I will help her!"

The parents nodded with relief.
Chu Yin had no response. She didn't need Chu Qiuqiu's help plus she didn't recognize her as her sister. But Chu Shi beside her frowned. He thought Chu Qiuqiu's words sounded particularly harsh.

"Why can't she keep up?" Chu Shi said, "I think Xiao Yin can since she often studies at night."

Mother Chu looked at her in surprise: "Is Xiao Yin so diligent?"

Father Chu's interest was also piqued.
Chu Yin drank the milk calmly: "it's okay."

She didn't study hard for anyone to see. She studied for herself, not needing to please anyone.

Because the elder brother helped Chu Yin speak, their parent's expressions showed a hint of approval. Chu Qiuqiu felt unhappy and smiled deliberately, "So, my sister's previous grades should be pretty good?"

Chu Yin could see at a glance what Chu Qiuqiu was planning in her heart. She said casually, "It's okay."

Chu Qiuqiu rolled her eyes in her heart-'it's okay'?