Chapter 8

Chapter 8 – Being Choke in the throat

Fu Mingxuan sent several messages in the chat group.

Lu Zhen usually never uses this social software. He couldn’t be seen in all these kinds of chat groups. So when he appeared once, Fu Mingxuan was very excited.

[Brother Zhen has shown up. Everyone should stop posting. Let the post sink down.]

After sending this sentence, she quit the chat group and went to the forum. It was strange that just a moment ago, her post was in the top search of the forum, but why did it suddenly go inactive? There were no new replies.

So Fu Mingxuan replied——

323 (Fu Mingxuan): Such a good post is not allowed to sink!

After sending out the post, she vaguely felt that there was something with the forum interface. At this time, Xing Lan suddenly sent her a message: “Xuanxuan, don’t reply anymore!”.

“The forum shows the creator’s real name!!!”

Boom! A thunderbolt from the blue1——

Fu Mingxuan suddenly looked at it and found that her name appeared under her account!

How could this happen??? How could a good anonymous forum reflect the user’s real name??

Then what she said in the group and the forum post was seen by people?!!

Fu Mingxuan was flustered, but she comforted herself with a positive mindset: Just now, Lu Zhen didn’t appear again in the chat group after asking who created the post. He was probably just asking casually. Would he be concerned about this insignificant thing?

Moreover, because the forum suddenly reflected everyone’s real name, no one dared to reply. After the forum’s anonymity broke, every post exploded, so Fu Mingxuan’s post dropped gradually. She breathed a sigh of relief——

But the next second after refreshing, the post suddenly went to the top page!
Someone replied!

The whole school stared at it. At this moment, the post was opened one by one by people—

324 (Lu Zhen): @ 323 (Fu Mingxuan, creator of the post), are you stupid.

The post was silent for a minute.

And then——

325 (Tan Ke): I’m sorry, hahahahaha

326 (Song Zhaolin): I’m sorry, too…hahahahaha

327 (Jiang Yan): Just like she said earlier, it’s immoral to casually post people’s transcript records.

In the anonymous chat group, the crowd went crazy:

[Damn! Brother Zhen directly crushed her!!!! ]

[So handsome, so handsome ah ahhh]
[It’s not my fault. This kind of white lotus should be crushed directly. You can see what she said in the chat group versus in the forum post. Two-faced.]

Fu Mingxuan hurriedly pulled her several little friends to help her speak but after a few minutes, the whole situation completely became uncontrollable. Her little friends did not dare to speak.

First, she was severely attacked by the person she liked, and then she was ridiculed by countless people. After encountering several moods in her face, Fu Mingxuan finally cried on her bed.

On the other hand, Chu Qiuqiu was very glad that she had sent the photo to Fu Mingxuan when she learned that the forum revealed the actual names. But before she breathed a sigh of relief, she suddenly realized that she also replied in the forum post.