Chapter 11

Chapter 11 – Took the exam

Chu Qiuqiu’s face turned green as she stuttered on the stage for five minutes before she finished reading.

The English teacher expressed kindly that although she did not read well, she could see that the drawing lot was transparent! Otherwise, how could the person who was drawing the lot pick herself?

Chu Qiuqiu reluctantly agreed with the teacher.

Among the audience, Fu Mingxuan and friends couldn’t hold back their laughter. Chu Qiuqiu usually was fond of showing off, but this time she was humiliated in front of the whole grade!

Chu Qiuqiu was confused even until the end of the activity. How could the note she wrote with Chu Yin’s name suddenly become her name? And even if she picked herself, she could pretend that she picked a blank piece of paper!

After she down from the podium, several classmates from international classes came together to comfort her.

“You did good, Qiuqiu! Your pronunciation is super authentic.”

“It’s okay, Qiuqiu. Everyone knows that your English is very good.”

“The mid-term exam is coming. You can prove yourself with your grades~”

Under their comfort, Chu Qiuqiu felt comfortable again – yes, the exam was coming soon.

They were all from the Liberal Arts Department. They would have to compete with each other in the midterm exam. Even if her country bumpkin sister could avoid this time, she couldn’t avoid the exam. As soon as the results come out, she would want to see her sister’s face!

When that time comes, her father, mother, brother, Gu Qiuze, and the whole school would know who was the better daughter of the Chu family.

Chu Yin studied harder these days.
She was also looking forward to the mid-term exam because——

“Ding – release the first large-scale learning task ~. In the mid-term examination, the first grade and four stars in the difficulty coefficient can be obtained. “

“Ding – a four stars difficult task has been unlocked ~ Rank first in the mid-term exam and get permission to change a single sentence.”

——Sentence!!

Although she could only change a word in the script and had achieved good results due to her artistic talent, her authority was too low resulting in her talent being ultimately constrained.

But this time she could change the whole sentence!

“Host, you’re excited~”

Can you not get excited?

As a person who lost her freedom in her last life, God knows just how sweet this feeling of having power and control.

So, in the following week, Chu Yin simply learned to forget to eat and sleep.

She had already memorized the notes for literature and comprehensive studies before reviewing it again. All the existing papers in her hand had all been corrected. She also rewrote the CET-6 words. The composition materials alone accumulated more than ten pages.

As the exam was approaching, everyone in Class 5 took it seriously. Even Song Zhaolin didn’t dare to sleep in class for fear of missing the exam points.

Being an elite class, they had always attached great importance to performance. After each test, their top priority was the posting of results for each subject. Everyone paid special attention to who received the highest score in the test–whether it was the highest score in the whole grade or the difference of the score of each person.