Chapter 15

Chapter 15 – Exposed (1)

Lu Zhen was stunned.

While he was in a daze, Chu Yin pulled back her earphone and walked back to the classroom.

Xueji asked, “Host, have you scared the male lead?”

Chu Yin giggled, her peach blossom eyes were very beautiful: “It’s best to frighten him to death.”

Since Lu Zhen walked over to her just now, he should have heard those rumors, right? Although it was annoying, she was happy that Lu Zhen heard it.

Maybe now in Lu Zhen’s mind, she was not only a student who was ugly and dull but also had some mental problems, otherwise which sane people would listen to Buddhist chants every day!

Not bad, not bad, Chu Yin thought, she must continue to do her best! (fist)

Lu Zhen only withdrew his gaze when Chu Yin’s back had already disappeared in the corridor.

He leaned against the wall and hung his head slightly.

After a long time, he gave a low laugh.

……
The mid-term exam was finally over, which made the students excited about the selection of the school’s flower and the school’s apollo.

Although the students still listened to the teacher’s discussion and studied hard every day, they talked enthusiastically about popular candidates during the class break.

The famous candidates were Fu Mingxuan of Class 5 and Chu Qiuqiu of International Class. Both of them were good at studying and a Bai Fumei 1 in a rich family. Their respective classmates were the ones who greatly supported them.

“I think Xuanxuan can win it this time!”

“Did you look carefully? Chu Qiuqiu’s facial features are not beautiful. She just puts on make-up.”

“Yes, her eyes are a little small, plus she has a lot of flesh on her face. She, at most, can be considered cute.”

The boys were confused as they listened to the girls’ conversation. In their eyes, Fu Mingxuan and Chu Qiuqiu were both beautiful.

“But what if there’s a dark horse?”

“Who can be the dark horse that can rival their appearances? Everyone knows that’s bullshit.”

As everyone chatted happily during the class break, Chu Yin came back from drinking water. She never moved again from her seat and just kept studying.

These school’s flower, school’s apollo, and other exciting things seemed to have nothing to do with her.

No one also thought it had anything to do with her.

After Chu Yin got the first rank, the atmosphere in Class 5 became a little fragile and subtle. Although one dared to laugh at her wantonly, she still had no friends in the class.

Chu Yin’s extremely high grades had attracted attention to her, and her low-key style of behavior added a sense of mystery. Although no one talked about it, many people were staring at her secretly.

“By the way, have you heard that rumor…”

“I’ve heard that, is it true? She’s that ugly?”

“I think it’s possible. After all, I’ve never seen her take off her mask…”

Hearing everyone talked about Chu Yin’s appearance, Xing Lan and Fu Mingxuan exchanged looks at each other.

Since everyone was so curious, they would soon satisfy them~

After a day, the registration system for the school’s flower and the school’s apollo officially opened for all the students of Huiwen Private Middle School. Anyone who was interested could sign up. After they fill in their class, their name, and their photo, it will be pending for review.