Chapter 7

Chapter 7 – Interruption in the Forum

Dog man was truly a dog.

Although his voice at this time was different from his cold voice many years later, it still overlapped with the man in Chu Yin’s memory.

He liked to embraced her waist and hold her in his arms. The tip of his nose would deeply sniff Chu Yin’s neck.

“What perfume?” The man’s voice was hoarse, “It smells so good…”

He would ask all the time until Chu Yin would answer him. Then, one time Chu Yin forcibly answered that there was no perfume. It was just the smell of liquid soap and detergent.

And this time, Chu Yin was still asked the same question by the same person.
She suddenly realized that some things would never change. Since she could not completely avoid the dog man, wouldn’t it be faster to make him hate her?

After all, she knew what Lu Zhen liked.
The heir of the Lu family looked deep and strong, but actually, he liked wild roses with thorns. The Chu Yin in the previous life was unruly and reckless. She turned against him in all aspects, rejected and rebelled against him, but despite this, he accepted her behavior.

Now, she would become the kind of good student that he disliked the most.

——Plain, timid, and dull. He would never expect to be killed from behind.

Chu Yin licked her lips. She showed a puzzled expression while her voice was flat and gentle as she said, “Classmate, I don’t know any perfume.”

Lu Zhen also felt a little impulsive. He nodded and raised his eyes carelessly, but suddenly he saw the fine hair of her forehead. Her eyes were as clear as glass, and even her confusion was clear.

Lu Zhen was impulsive at first. He nodded and raised his eyes inadvertently, seeing the fine hairs from her forehead. Her eyes were clear as glass, showing clear confusion.

The girl wore a mask and a baggy school uniform, making her look like a peaceful little nerd. She exuded a hidden loathing, just like the instinctive resistance of a good student to a bad boy.

Although Lu Zhen was not interested in such a person, he couldn’t understand why his heart felt like there was a soft thorn that was gently pricking him.

“Do you know me?” He asked.

Chu Yin grinned with her teeth under her mask.

Not only did she know him, this old lady even knew that there was a mole between his abdomen and mermaid line!
But on the surface, she just frowned, as if finding it strange.

After a silence, she finally shook her head: “I don’t know.”

Lu Zhen’s dark eyes looked at her and thought: Forget it.

The girl’s retreating back was slender while her head hung slightly, giving a feeling that she could easily disappear in a crowd at any time–Boring and harmless. Lu Zhen watched her turn the corner before turning away.

He did not know that the “harmless” rabbit was a wolf under his skin. She was grinding her paws as she walked away
He didn’t know that the “harmless” little white rabbit was actually a wolf. While leaving, she was grinding her hands while being in thought: She didn’t deserve to be called Chinese if she couldn’t kill this dog man!

From the moment Lu Zhen walked out of the classroom, the students in the international class exploded.

“Damn, did brother Zhen talked to that woman?”

“Who is she? She knows brother Zhen?”

“Isn’t she the country bumpkin that was brought back from the village by the Chu family?”