One for the Road

[Content warning: sexual themes and actions ahead]

The body scan was over in a matter of minutes. Barbara sighed as the whole process ended. She watched as Dick uploaded the data into the computer. She grimaced at the 3D imaging of her body. Made her feel a little comfortable.

"Can I get dressed now?"

"Only if you want." Dick jested. He was busy furiously typing.

Barbara looked towards her pile of clothes and then back at Dick. She looked around and realized she was entirely alone with the boy wonder. Dreams she had had in high school, of being in a bed alone with the legendary Robin. She bit her lip and leaned against the counter. Dick slowly stopped his typing. Barbara gave him her best, do-you-want-this-or-what look she could give. He swallowed and pressed one last button.

*Ding*

The sound made her jump. A mysterious box she couldn't figure out came alive. It was about the size of a fridge. She turned her head as it started whirring.

"What the hell?" Barbara pointed with a thumb. "What's with the fridge?"

"It's a 3D printer." Dick smiled.

Barbara sighed and started towards her clothes.

She stopped when Dick grabbed her wrist lightly. She turned to him, ready to pull away. Or maybe...she wouldn't. She met his eyes and they had that look. She had to assume it was the look she had always craved. Her teenage dreams were about to become reality. She faced him and without thinking she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Mmm." He mumbled surprised.

First the kiss was messy. But in a matter of seconds their tongues danced in unison. He caressed her back gently. His rough hands sending tingles down her spine. She grabbed his sweater aggressively and helped guide the sweater off him. Underneath was a spectacular display of the human body. He was so lean, his muscles so defined. Without thinking, she touched his abs with her hands. Tracing around them until she started working her way lower. She bent lower and grabbed his sweatpants. The bulge in his pants much larger now.

She looked up at him as she ripped his sweatpants and underwear off in one motion. His dick swung out with a plume. She gasped at the sight. The perfect head of a circumcised man, no pubes to be seen anywhere. He must have shaven it before coming here. There wasn't even stubble. She grasped it in her hand, she smiled up at him as she grasped the base. She tapped her cheek with his monster cock. She brought her forearm up. His dick had to be at least ten inches long.

She grinned and opened her mouth. Placing a gentle tongue on it first. He gasped as her mouth engulfed the large head. She looked up at him as she stroked his long shaft with her left hand and started moving up and down with her head. It was huge, she couldn't fit even half of it in her mouth.

Barbara was no virgin by any means. She had lost that card when she was fifteen. Some jock on the football team. At the time she thought she was in love. And now?

She gagged on Dick's cock. He stroked her face as she pushed herself farther than she thought she could. She gagged and coughed as his dick slammed into the back of her throat. His hand went to the back of her head and he pushed it even farther. She gagged but knew to look up at him. An instinct that made him grin.

He let go and she came up gasping for air. She brought another hand up and double stroked his dick. His hand grabbed the back of her head, she gasped in pleasure at the move. He forcefully shoved his cock back into her mouth. She was excited by this. She kept sucking, until eventually he started moaning.

Looking up, "Fuck, Barbara."

She went faster and faster.

"Damn...uh." He moaned. "Gah!"

Barbara felt the thick, warm goo spring from his dick. It filled her mouth. Choking her even more. He pushed her down on his cock and she welcomed it. Most of it shot down to the back of her throat. But the rest, she kept in her mouth. She had never tasted such sweet cum in her life. Not from her first three boyfriends or the science teacher she gave head to for the last A she needed to graduate top of her class.

She opened her mouth, displaying Dick's semen in her mouth. She pushed it around on her tongue and kept her mouth open. The last of his cum hitting around her mouth and nose. She used a finger to push the rest into her mouth. Looking up at the grinning Dick, she swallowed.

"Mmm. Thanks."

*beep, beep, beep*

The both jumped at the loud noise.

"Shit, shit. Get dressed, Batman's video calling."

"Oh fuck." Barbara gasped.

Barbara gathered her clothes and ran to the side, to the dressing room. She turned to see Dick throwing on his sweats before turning on the monitor. She heard Batman's voice as she got dressed.

"Robin." Batman's melodious voice came through. Not as harsh as it normally was. "We have a code violet."

"Uh," Dick began. "Right. You want me to bring the girl?"

"No." Batman said flatly. "Leave her and come help us. I can't babysit both Robin 2 and her."

"I can watch her." Dick offered.

There was a long silence.

"Bats?"

"Fine." Batman said as a fully dressed Barbara exited the dressing room. "I doubt her suits ready. Have her use her own motorcycle."

"Yes, sir." Dick looked over at her as she strolled into frame. She looked up at the dark knight. He looked to be in the driver's seat of the Batmobile.

"Ms. Gordon. Prepare yourself. This night is going to get hectic."

"I'm ready." Barbara said, fresh cum still in the back of her throat.

Batman squinted. "We'll see...Batman out."

The screen went blank.

The two of them shared a look. Dick grimaced. "What does this mean?"

"Means we get ready." Barbara said with a head turn.

"No...I mean. Us."

"Oh...well, don't dwell on it too much." Barbara sighed. "If it makes you feel any better. You fulfilled a girl's wildest teen wet dream just now. If only we could've kept the fun going."

Dick grinned. "I'll hold you to that."

"Come on, let's get ready."

"Right behind you Barbara."

"You can call me Babs. You're cock's been in my mouth afterall."

Dick shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, too true. Lead the way, Babs."

Barbara grinned and headed back to the dressing room. She thought the night couldn't get better. But she knew it was about to. She wiped the wetness with her t-shirt as she jammed herself into her suit. "Bat suit." She chuckled to herself. The thought of the many bat themed things she had seen lately.

When she got her polymer weave, boots and cowl on she found Robin ready for her.

"Ready?" Robin asked, his full fit on.

"On your go." She winked.

Grinning like an idiot, Dick led her out of the Belfry and to the cool, rainy city of Gotham's streets.