Heads up

So just a little rant before I explain what is coming up next

..... Screw Ratatatat74 or Mr.Skrull or whatever he likes to be called

When I added in "Bad end party" I genuinely only wanted to save the characters from a horrible fate that the author is giving them (So is the others)

Many know this but in case you didn't know, this is an anti-ntr book

But why the fuck in mother's land does the mofo author have so much ideas to fuck the girls up?!

At first I thought it was the prince that corrupted them!

Now your telling me that an old dead pharaoh make them into his sex slaves?

This is revolting. Heresy I say!

Beyond Heresy!

So since I am all about that anti-ntr life. I will probably make more books about it. I will probably title one of them as "Get therapy"

But for real though, I want to address a few things before I continue this story

1. I do not like writing NTR. Even if its for the plot, I am not writing it. The best I could do is where a female character is kissing another man.

2. Yes, The mc is vergil but with a little bit of Nero twist. But if you don't understand, then watch this

Basically like that

3. There will be lemons. I will put a warning out for those who don't like lemons

4. I decided to add both Kaede and Marianne. Making the harem now 17 (I promise this will be the final)

5. I am really glad you guys are liking this book and would like to see more. Cheers to Anti-NTR!

6. If your going to ask who is going to be the head of the harem, well no one. I strive for equality (That includes gender equality too)

Lastly

Each chapter will either have something to do with the plot or building up relationships

So that way I have a freedom of writing and I won't suffer from writer's block (Which constantly keeps happening to me with the other books)

Also a friend pointed out to me and I laughed because they caught on to my plot

My friend referred to the Phenomenon as "Disrupting the canon event"

I laughed at it

.... Also

Idk how or why

Idk how or why