Chapter 6: Trapped with a troubled Cleric

At the risk of starting off cliché, Y/n and Soara are both stuck in the cellar. Let us look back into a week before for better context. After bringing the siblings back to his hometown, he introduced the trio to his friend group, and they got along well. Especially Liham and Toru

Almost like they are victims to a tragedy......

Alin: ... Don't look at me, I didn't write this story- Technically I am involved for transporting him.

Anyways, going back to the group

Both Lisa and Soara are getting along with Ashe since they are good at magic

And lastly Nei and Rei are getting along since they are the tomboy of the group.

Of course, Y/n is alone.... Again

Luckily it was different this time since Lisa would find time to hang out with him after hanging out with Ashe and Soara.

A week has passed and now we are on 30 minutes away from Y/n's circumstances.

It was a normal day, Y/n just finished training with his new powers as he was now heading back. Seeing that the town was preparing for their yearly festival. The "Light festival"

With a heavy sigh, Y/n decided to go back home. But not before a certain someone stopping him.

Lisa: And where do you think you're going?

Y/n: Home. A place where I belong.

Lisa: Dude, it's for the festivals. Come on!

Y/n sighed as he decided to give up. Ever since that day in the dungeon, Lisa has been letting Y/n join in on activities and dragging him around everywhere. The townsfolk were surprised but they did notice Y/n's change in behavior.

Y/n was following Lisa to the kitchen. Since Y/n's hand was in a 'cast' Lisa made him help in the kitchen. Little to what Y/n knows, Lisa was doing this to spend more time with Y/n. Of course, our chad knows this, but he decided to play dumb like any anime harem protagonist.

Lisa: So how is your hand?

Lisa asked as she was chopping the vegetables. Meanwhile Y/n was filling up the pot with water.

Y/n: It is fine. It doesn't hurt you know.

Lisa nods as Y/n manages to carry it to the stove. From there, he turns on the fire for it to boil.

Lisa: I know.... I just can't help but worry.

Lisa said as she finishes chopping the vegetables. She was then looking for a spice, but she realizes that they ran out.

Lisa: Crud. We are out of spice. Y/n can you go to the cellar and get it for me?

Y/n: Oh sure

Y/n had to go out of the local kitchen and head to the cellar that was a bit far away. While heading down, Y/n spotted a familiar light blue hair that was trying to reach for the sack that was placed on the high shelf. Sadly, she wasn't as tall, so she was struggling. After a bit of struggling, Soara looks over and spotted Y/n as he just nods at her. She didn't say anything back but atleast Y/n could just walk in and grab the thing he needed.

Meanwhile, Nei was walking by as she was carrying a log over her shoulder. She noticed the cellar door opened as she sighs and walks over to it.

Nei: Seriously, guys need to lock the cellar door after grabbing what they want. The animals can just come in and eat all our food!

She said as she closes the door. Which on the inside, it startled both Soara and Y/n that they turned to the door. But after Y/n looks at the door, he caught a glimpse of something that would fall on Soara's head.