Chapter 7: Everyone's feelings

Warning: This chapter will dive into some pretty serious and deep topics. If you want to share, please do not fight on this topic

Alin was staring into the universe. It was mayhem. Fires spreading everywhere, dead bodies laying around, and houses were destroyed. Though Alin was not watching to see the event, he was watching because he was alerted of the change in event. He was surprised. The original timeline has been rewritten. 

Alin slowly smiles as he takes off his hat and stares at it. "Heh.... What god am I now? You surprise me yet again... Y/n"

Earlier before the catastrophe

Y/n is seen swinging his sword around. It has been a week after the festival and everybody seems to be doing well for themselves. Though Soara and Lisa has been getting closer and closer to Y/n, almost being competitive in earning Y/n's attention.

Rei and Ashe were also getting close to Y/n. Sharing stories and even embarrassing Liham with a few stories that involves him.

Nei has been suspiciously watching Y/n and making sure that he wasn't doing anything weird. She has been like this ever since Soara reveals her feelings to Y/n. Normally Nei would have kept teasing Soara about it but because it was Y/n, she didn't like the idea. In fact, she continues to think that Y/n is still the same trash before. Even after hearing so many positive feedbacks about him, she thought that she was hearing things wrong. It was weird, to her she always remembered the days where Y/n would chase around girls and be cocky.

But ever since that day after he was resting under a tree, he change. Did he hit his head or something? She ignored it but after some time, it begin to bother her.

How can someone like Y/n change in one day? It is practically impossible.

by the way, she is watching Y/n train and was hiding behind a bush.

Ignoring her for a bit, Y/n's training has improved alot. He can now disguise his devil arm into a normal human arm without having the need to summon Yamato. 

He has also gotten stronger and faster than before. Though nothing much has change but his progress has gotten large.

Y/n sighs as he decides to take a break as he sits down next to a tree. He looks up and stares at the sky. He thought to himself of how long it has been since he was away from his own world.

Does he feel regret? he didn't do anything bad, No one seems to hate him and he maintained a good life. Naturally, a normal person life. He didn't need a second chance..... But it was given to  him. Alin may have broke him out of peace for eternity just for Y/n to be the hero that this world needs, turns into him living his life again. With the exception that he has god-like powers.

Though.... He did feel guilty. Being isekai'd sounds cool and all but what happens to those people who were left behind in the real world? Friends, Family and love ones. There is no goodbyes, it is just sudden transportation that took him away from everybody.

He recalls how much inspirations he got from his father

He recalls how much happiness he got from his mother

He remembers their love to one another and that shared love to him as well.

He recalls good friends who were there to help him

Even the bad friends that gets mad over something like a messy room and unfriending you, all because you were trying to help them understand why a family member is mad at them, its a lesson to learn.