・゚: *✧・゚:⋆chapter 1⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Are you even listening to me?!" Jasmine snaps her head over to me, "Yeah, yeah. Tonight is Hugh's big party at his big LA mansion, which means big bucks for me." I repeat back to her as I slip on my costume. "Yes. And what's the most important rule??" she quizzes me with a slight tilt of her eyebrow, "Umm.." I mumble as I desperately rack my brain, trying to remember that crucial part of her speech.

"Never mix business with pleasure, Stella. Strictly flirting." Jasmine reminds me of the 'golden rule', "Aw man, I was so looking forward to some 60 year old guys dick tonight." I say sarcastically as I check myself out in the mirror. "No Stella, this isn't a business party. It's a party-party. There will be people our age tonight, actors, models, singers- the whole 9 yards." she corrects me as she tries to contain the excitement in her voice, "Wait, really?" I ask surprised that it won't just be a bunch of rich old guys like usual.

"Yes, but like I said- strictly business, okay?" she repeats herself after noticing me mirroring her excitement. "Fine." I sigh as I begin my makeup, only have 10 more minutes until we have to be downstairs. Jasmine flops herself onto my bed while she waits for me to be ready and lays down on her stomach, "Your shoot came out so much better than mine." she sighs, picking up my playboy magazine that was laying at the foot of my bed. 

"What? No Jas, yours was amazing- 12 year old boys everywhere, thank you for your service." I assure her jokingly, "Haha, whatever. I mean look at you!" she insists with her eyes still glued to the magazine as she slips through the pages, carefully examining my photos.

 I mean look at you!" she insists with her eyes still glued to the magazine as she slips through the pages, carefully examining my photos

"Thank you Jazzy, so are you excited for the party tonight?" I ask her as she continues to flip through my shoot, "Eh, I guess. I would be more excited if I actually had a chance to meet someone tonight." she explains, clearly frustrated by the whole no boyfriends policy. I get what she means, one rule with playboy bunnies is you can't have a boyfriend- they 'get in the way too much'. "Yeah, I get that.. " I respond as I finish up the last of my makeup.

Once we're all ready, we take a few pictures of ourselves with our digital camera before we leave the room and make our way down the long, wide hallway of the mansion. The clicking of our heels echo loudly as we walk until the ours clicks are completely washed away by the loud, booming music coming from downstairs- growing louder and louder the closer we get to the stairs, this is nothing like Hugh's usual parties.. it actually seems kind of fun.

We head down the big, fancy staircase and see all the people that are here. Thousands of  busy bodied people are all dancing and drinking to the loud music, seeing this reminds me of the parties my family would have back in Brazil. Once we get to the bottom, me and Jasmine split up, quickly getting to work. The playmates are like the celebrities of the mansion, so we go around and flirt with guys- boosting their egos and what not while they buy us drinks and brag about how much money the have, they never succeed in impressing me though.