:・゚:・゚✧*・゚:⋆chapter 7⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:

AUTHORS NOTE: This was by far my favorite chapter to write!! Feel free to leave any feedback, I'd love to know your thoughts and recommendations!

STELLA'S POV: 

I'm jolted awake by some loud commission coming from the kitchen, the sudden noise sending a surge of adrenaline through my body. I quickly lift my head over the recliner I fell asleep in and turn over the side of it to try and see what's going on. I can't help but let out a small laugh at myself after realizing it's only the guys attempting to make some breakfast, "Morning, Stella," Bill greets me with an amused smile after catching my moment of panic. His words immediately pulling Tom's attention away from the stove and over to me,

I'm so relieved to see Tom standing and seemingly okay after what happened yesterday, "Good morning" I respond with a tired yawn as I rise out of the chair and stretch my arms, still feeling completely exhausted. "How are you feeling, Tom?" I ask as I make my way into the kitchen and sit down next to Georg. "Uh, fine. All better," Tom mumbles with a slight nod while avoiding eye contact with me, I don't think much this, maybe he's just embarrassed about getting shot and doesn't want to talk about it. "Good, that's good." I nod back, dropping the whole conversation about him getting shot. "Here you go, Stella. It's not very gourmet or anything but it's full of protein" Gustav says with a generous smile as he presents me with a plate of eggs and bacon,

 "Thank you, Gustav. It looks delicious." I tell him as I return his kind smile, feeling the gnawing hunger intensifying in my stomach. "Well your compliments should go to the chef" Gustav gestures over to Tom who still won't look at me, he's never this quiet. "Did you guys told Tom about Leon yet?" I whisper to Georg as I take a bite out of my eggs, trying to make sense of why Tom's being so weird with me. The question hangs in the air minute as Georg looks over to Tom, clearly not wanting to be the one to break the news to him.

"Uh hey, Tom.. there's something you should probably know about." he announces with a clearing of his throat, this cause Tom to turn his head over his shoulder and raise his eyebrow slightly, waiting for Georg to carry on. Georg looks over to Gustav, wanting him to be the one to explain. Gustav sighs and rolls his eyes at Georg putting him on the spot, "Me and Bill searched all the bodies and Leon wasn't there." he explains hesitantly, his words immediately sending tension all throughout the kitchen. "What? How is that even possible? We got everyone in the house, didn't we?! I told you to leave me and go check the rest of the building" Tom snaps at me, the anger in his voice making his accent much thicker than usual. 

I know he had a big ego, but this is getting old. "Your seriously trying to blame me?! You know what, your totally right, I should've just left you to fucking bleed to death, save me some fucking trouble." I snap back to him dramatically, this only gets a little reaction with him rolling his eyes and shaking his head, smugly disagreeing with the fact I saved him.  "This isn't Stella's fault, Tom. Me and Gustav checked the entire building ourselves and he was nowhere to be found.." Bill defends me, which visibly annoyed his asshole brother. Tom sits in silence for a minute, "We need to come up with a plan to stop him before he can get his reserve unit on us." he commands, "What's a reserve unit?" Jasmine asks tiredly as she joins everyone in the kitchen, me and Tom's argument must've woken her up.