・゚: *✧・゚:⋆chapter 3⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:

TOM'S POV:

We get to the beach and I quickly hop out, racing over to Stella's door to open it. Of course, she opens it herself just before I can reach the door handle. "Gotta be quicker than that" she laughs as she grabs my shoulders, holding onto me as she jumps out of her tall jeep. I feel her smooth body slide down me, testing my patience once again. Right as we begin heading toward the beach, I see Bill's car roll up. I quickly stop and wait for him to get out, "What are you doing?" Stella asks confused.

Bill quickly steps out of the car and Jasmine lights up immediately, "Oh my god! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" she squeals, her words tumbling over each other in excitement. I laugh and we walk over to Bill, "Hey guys" he says with a big smile, looking over to Jasmine. "Bill, you've met Stella- this is her best friend, Jasmine" I say, introducing the two. "Hi" she waves gently, clearly trying to contain her excitement. "It's very nice to meet you" Bill responds with his eyes softening, I can tell he's attracted to her.

 "Here" Bill says, throwing my my swimming trunks, his gaze still stuck on Jasmine. "Thanks, I'm going to go get changed real quick- be right back." I say quickly catching my trunks and heading over to the restrooms. I quickly strip out of my baggy clothes and change. Once I'm done I step out of the bathroom doors, throwing my clothes in the back of Stella's jeep as I pass it.

I step onto the hot sand, I spot Stella, Jasmine, and Bill- all dying of laughter. Bill is scrambling his hands around while telling a story- most likely about me. As I approach them to see what their talking about, a girls voice rings out. She's standing a little away from us with a volleyball, telling us it's time to split into teams. "You coming, Tom?" Stella turns around and asks me with a mischievous grin, "Of course I am, but lets make it interesting." I challenge, stepping closer to her. "If I win, you have to sleep with me." I say smugly, tapping her nose as I tower over her.

Stella crosses her arms and pauses for a minute, considering my bet. She squints her eyes, like she always does when she's deep in thought. I can tell she's not going to back down, she's too prideful. After a bit, she finally says, "Deal" and I can't help but smile at my cleverness. I knew she wouldn't chicken out. "BUT, if I win- you have to take me and Jas on a shopping spree" she demands as she wraps her arm around Jasmine. "Deal." I agree immediately, shaking her hand.

We make our way towards the volleyball net, joining a group of ten other girls. I recognize a few from the magazines, I assume they all know each other from the Playboy. Stella, along with another girl, take charge of selecting teams. I watch as Stella's eyes dart across the faces of everyone, carefully considering her decision.

 I watch as Stella's eyes dart across the faces of everyone, carefully considering her decision