:・゚:・゚✧*・゚:⋆chapter 6⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:

STELLA'S POV: 

I wake up to the feeling of the warm sheets entangled around my legs and Tom's soft arm wrapped over my waist, this is the first sense of comfort I've felt in days. But my comfort is rudely interrupted as I go to stretch and feel my whole pain all throughout my body. I can't tell if my soreness is from the beatings I got while I was kidnapped or from sleeping with Tom. 

As I sit in the bed, listening the the buzzing AC box at the window mixed with Tom's gentle breathing, I can't help but worry how this changes things between us. I begin to wonder if he'll treat me differently now that he got what he's been wanting since the moment he met me, if he'll still want to keep me alive. I quietly get out of bed tip-toe over to the chair where Tom left his phone, so I can check what time is. 

As I flip his phone open, my eyes can't help but look at the message displayed at the bottom of the screen.

4:21 AM

>> CHELSEA: Aw man, I can't wait for you to come back to LA so we can finish what we started (;

I'm such an idiot, and the worst part is I can't even be mad about it. It's not like we're dating, I just shouldn't have slept with him in the first place. I decide to go through the rest of his messages and fill in some of blanks I have for what's going on, since there's so fucking much he refuses to tell me. 

 I obviously know that this is an invasion of his privacy and I shouldn't be going through his private conversations, but in my defense- he shouldn't have been the reason I was kidnapped twice.

Yesterday, 7:02 PM

>> BILL: What were you thinking Tom? Going after Seelendiebe by yourself? Why would you do something so stupid over a girl you just fucking met?!

>> TOM: She's not just any girl, Bill. I don't know how to explain it but I can't lose her, I REFUSE to lose another person I love to these assholes.

Before I can read more and figure out what he meant by 'love' I hear Tom's voice call out for me from the bed, "Stella?", I can hear the worry in his voice echo throughout the darkness of the room. I quietly flip his phone shut and walk back over to the bed,  "Yeah?" I whisper back to him as I turn the lamp on. "I was just wondering where you were, wanted to make sure you weren't taken in the night or something." he smiles up at me with his big brown eyes, relieve to see I'm okay.

 I force a subtle laugh which confuses him, "What were you doing?" he asks suspiciously as he sits up in the bed. I do what he does best and dodged the question, "Nothing, how did you sleep" I ask him while I sit across from him in the bed, "Pretty good, how about you mama's?" he asks as he traces his finger over my exposed thigh. All I can focus on is his abs that are being highlighted by the lamp next to him, 

"Uh, same.. I slept good." I nod after I somehow manage to pull my eyes off his half naked body. All I can think about is how stupid I am for sleeping with him and still being attracted to him knowing he's sleeping with other girls back in LA. "Hey, are you okay?" Tom raspy voice pulls me back down to earth, "Mhm, I'm fine." I tell him, not doing a very good job at lying- but then again, I never do.