・゚: *✧・゚:*chapter 2⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:

STELLA'S POV: 

Under the soft drive thru lights, Tom steers the car up to the menu. I peek over him to see the options, trying to find the healthiest one. "What do you want?" he looks over and asks me, "Umm.. I'll take the chicken salad" I tell him after I finally made up my mind. "A salad, that's it?" Tom questions with a confused smile, thinking I'm joking. I smack his arm signaling him to order. He turns back to the intercom and asks for a chicken salad with a hamburger meal

My eyes are irresistibly trapped by his muscles that are being highlighted under the light outside of the car, the shadows dancing across his smooth tan skin. 

Tom turns back to the wheel after ordering, catching gaze on his toned arm. "Enjoying the view?" he asks me cockily. "Not at all." I scoff as I quickly look away, making sure I don't inflate his already huge ego. "Mhm." Tom smiles and nods his head, clearly enjoying this way too much. "I'm just surprised, that's all. I've only ever seen you in those baggy ass clothes" I explain while looking back at the hoodie he threw in the back seat. 

"Yeah and who's fault is that?" he asks me while raising his eyebrows as he glides the car slowly to the window, I just roll my eyes- trying my best ignore how good he looks as he steers. Tom gets the food and glides the car over to a parking spot, "So why do you wear such baggy clothes if you have such a nice body" the question escapes my lips before I can stop myself, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Ha, so you admit it- you think I have a nice body" Tom smiles proudly as he hands me my salad. I roll my eyes and fight back the smile tugging at the corners of my mouth, caused by his contagious smile. "Seriously." I ask again, waiting for a real answer. "Well, my dicks so big- I have to wear baggy pants." Tom says with a smug shrug as he takes a bite of his fries.

"Oh my god, you are so full of yourself" I say rolling my eyes at his ridiculousness, "You don't believe me?" Tom challenges, looking straight at me with a mischievous grin on his face. I don't say anything, I just shake my head and smile- calling his bluff.

TOMS POV: 

"Well, I'm not going to show you for free. You'll have to do something for me" I say with a prideful grin, knowing she isn't the kind of girl to turn down a good challenge. She looks over to me with a fiery look of determination in her eyes, confirming my suspicions- challenge accepted.