Bangchan✧°•

I got inspired from another story, but sadly I can't find who made it. Hope you enjoy<3

Type: Fluff♡

//You went home from a tiring day of university, you went to your room and went to bed. A lot of times, you struggle trying to go to bed. But for some reason this time you were ok. As you started to drift off into your own world, you find yourself in a vast flowerfield on a hill, with all kinds of shades of flowers, tulips, lavenders, lily's, any kind you can imagine. it was quite, no actually, really beautiful. As you snapped out of your trance you started wondering where you were until you see another person.

He seemed to have the same reaction as you and you wondered who he was, as you have not seen him anywhere around here. As you were thinking he turns around and you smile as a gesture instead of saying hello.

"Hello, I've never been here before"

"Oh me either but its really pretty isn't it?"you replied as you look at the vast variety of flowers blowing in the wind. He nods slowly smiling in your direction

"May i ask whats your name? I've never seen you before." He asks

"Oh its (your name), what about you?"

"Thats a pretty name, im Bangchan" he says, making you blush slightly. Just when you were about to say something the flowers start turning into a void and you fall in, waking up to the real world. You wonder next day if you'll ever see him again. You sigh and end up getting ready to go to your college again.

After finishing university you get ready for bed and listen to music to help your insomnia. You start to drift to bed wondering if you'll see Bangchan again. Opening your eyes you expect to think you didn't fall asleep yet, instead your in the same flower field. Seeing Bangchan you start to grin happily.

"Bangchan!!" You wave at him calling his name and running up to him.

He turns around and sees you, his eyes start to light up "Hello (your name)" he smiles

"Before I wake up can I ask where you live? sorry that sounds creepy." blushing a bit at embarrassment.

You giggle at what he said "Its fine, Im living in South Korea since im studying here for my university, I probably won't be leaving anytime soon, what about you?" You say smiling a bit.

"Oh! Wow, Me too" he says smiling widely

"I hope i can see you then one day Bangchan." You say as his ears turn red slightly.

He starts to get more curious about you the more you guys start to talk about your lives and how it is but, since this is a dream he can't see you in reality. You both wished you could see eachother in real life, as you both started to gain feelings for eachother. But, as he was going to ask something he woke up.

Chans POV

I woke up, sighing as I didn't get to talk to her as much as I wanted and got up to go to the studio to produce a song still wondering when I'll see her again, I start to think that this is probably the best sleep I've gotten in months, or maybe years.
After I finished producing the music with 3racha I go back to my apartment, get ready to go to bed, and fall asleep quickly.

I open my eyes to see her with her hair breezing along with the wind, in a flowy dress that fits all her characteristics, I watch as she picks up a flower and sniffs it.
I admire at how beautiful she is and smile but soon got caught out of my trance when she turns around and sees me.

"Hi (your name)!" I say as I smile deeply, glad that I'm able to see her again

"Channie!!" She runs up to me and hugs me, as I have a bit of blush on my cheeks.

"Its been a while, have you been sleeping well?" I say curiously.

"Ah, well I've had to study for an exam, im trying to get a job here." She said

"I hope you pass your exam, but try to get some rest too yeah?" I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

"Okay thank you channie." She says as she has a small tint of blush on her.

And again, just as I was about to say something a void consumes me making me wake up again.

(YOUR NAME) POV

I wake up punching my pillow as I didn't have enough time to talk to him again. Since it was the weekend I decided that I'll go to the park for a walk, getting ready, I put my jacket and a scarf on since its cold.

Coming out my apartment I enjoy the weather and walk to the park since its not that far away.
When I went out I see a guy walking his dog, for some reason he looked really familiar.
Shrugging it off i picked up a flower and sniffed it.

"(Your name)?"

I turn around and see Chan, the guy I've grown to fall in love with. My eyes widen and I start to smile widely, hugging him tightly making him blush.

"Channie!" I say, breaking the hug and looking up at him.

"You look even prettier in person" he says as he smiles softly showing his dimples that I love. You blush and laugh quietly.

"You too, I mean handsome of course." You say, now his turn to get flustered.

After a comfortable silence he breaks it.

"Can I have your number so we can talk? Those dreams are too short." He asks, wondering if you'll accept it. You laugh at him slightly and nod.

"Of course I would" you say as typing your number in.

"Wanna walk with me for a bit?" He asks, smiling

"I would love to channie" smiling happily, as you felt like your heart has been filled with happiness, you both walk together while the sun begins to set.

Not knowing what would happen in the future not caring either. Still happy to be by eachothers side at last.\\

How'd you guys like it? It's my first story so it might've been bad. But hope you guys enjoyed it!